Matching white Gamecube stuff to use with Wii

If you know what your doing then changing the colour of an existing official controller isn't too hard.
It would simply be a case of taking apart the controller and getting and empty shell then spray panting it with a colour of your choice. Let it dry then give it another layer. Once thats dry spray it with a clear finish and let it dry again then put it all back together and voila, a white controller

SiE said:
I don't like that one - looks a little flimsy! I always recommended going for official accessories! Your best bet is to buy a wavebird, they're not too expensive anymore. They might not exactly white, but I have one and it looks great :)

Failing that, buy the this http://www.game.co.uk/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=11371&mid=329926
It's not official, but does look pretty good. I know a few people that have used them, and have rated them quite high.

It's REALLY hard to find a new non-platinum wavebird anymore.

That being said, does anyone know of a replacement shell for the wavebird?

I have the platinum WaveBird and I like it. I'm into the whole everything should match thing, so I was kinda disappointed but upon further inspection, the platinum is almost the exact same colour as the silver stand that comes with the Wii... So I'm happy.

anyone out there seen a gamecube controller made specifically for wii yet? Well besides this.. Cheezy looking one?

I mean really how come we havnt seen a third party company come out with an almost identical "official controller" like the wired or wavebird that is colored and branded for the wii? Is it really that difficult to realize there is a market out there for an awesome white and blue gamecubesque wii controller?

for the life of me i cant understand this

you can't hardly even find a good thrid party controller out there, even if you dont care how it looks, they all feel flimsy n cheesy or have RUBBER GRIPS? really.. rubber grips on a controller? :wtf:

LyricistSoldier said:
anyone out there seen a gamecube controller made specifically for wii yet? Well besides this.. Cheezy looking one?

I mean really how come we havnt seen a third party company come out with an almost identical "official controller" like the wired or wavebird that is colored and branded for the wii? Is it really that difficult to realize there is a market out there for an awesome white and blue gamecubesque wii controller?

for the life of me i cant understand this

you can't hardly even find a good thrid party controller out there, even if you dont care how it looks, they all feel flimsy n cheesy or have RUBBER GRIPS? really.. rubber grips on a controller? :wtf:

Yah, when I emailed those guys to ask if the controller is wii compatible they told me know... go figure :wtf:

My idea::ihih:

*The original controller only completely white, sleek:smilewinkgrin:
*A, B buttons are transparent and y x are white
*z is transparent and L R are white
*both the control sicks should be like the wii one with only one rubbered grip isntead of 3 both white
*no macro or turbo buttons just a start button in a circle like the home button from wiimote
*dpad being slighty bigger with blue lines on each side
*exact wii logo on top
*white wires (or in a wavebird version, white receiver)
*NO RUBBERED GRIPS!!!:mad5:

Back