Matt C IGN blog

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Im sure a few of you have heard of Matt C and the blog he keeps over at IGN. Here's a snippet i thought sounded intriguing from his monday update.

9. Sometime during the next month, I will be playing a Wii game from a major publisher that none of you have any idea exists.

Hmm..

You can read the full blog entry here:
SR388 Sanctuary - Wii, Wii and More Wii

Some of the comments are mentioning a star wars title (which we know is in development), guess we'll have to wait and see.

A major publisher? I have a strange feeling he's talking about EA's coveted Battlefield: Bad Company.

~Salad

SaladFork said:
A major publisher? I have a strange feeling he's talking about EA's coveted Battlefield: Bad Company.

~Salad
Yo SaladFork! hehe I used to see you around when I played Battlefield 2 (on your forums of course)

Personaly I would love to have Battlefield come ot the Wii, if it's not bug-filled anyway

StevenNevets said:
Yo SaladFork! hehe I used to see you around when I played Battlefield 2 (on your forums of course)

Personaly I would love to have Battlefield come ot the Wii, if it's not bug-filled anyway
Hehe, I never owned a BF2 forums! I did hang out at TotalBF2 though. Nice to see a familiar face, ;)

EA has been pretty secretive over Bad Company, even disallowing Community Day members from releasing the trailer online. From what I hear though (don't quote me on this), Bad Company is supposed to be funny. Makes ya' curious?

As for BF on the Wii, it would be strange. EA released BF2:MC for the consoles, and I must say it wasn't ANYWHERE near as good as the PC version. Then again, the Wii is no ordinary console.

Only time will tell, hehe.

~Salad

I know you didn't own it but ya still... way up there

Welcome to these forums, have fun:yesnod:

Man I would kill for Battlefield on the Wii. I know it's not going to happen but I would love to see BF 1942 ported to Wii....I'd setter for a modern version though.

Back