matt from ign is 10 hours into zelda!!!!

timmuronfire85

WiiChat Member
Sep 27, 2006
Cuba small town NY
I was up on ign doing my 12 time a day reading and I found that matt from ign has had 10 hours of gameplay with Zelda tlp so far out of the 48 he is supposed to get. From what I read he said that he has only got through 2 temples and is getting ready for the 3rd. He said it is much more in depth and pretty than any other Zelda game. No word on if he thinks it is best yet, but I am feeling that it will be hands down the best Zelda ever!:yesnod:

**** like this piss me of!!!

i still have 15 days!

and this guy its 10 hrs into the game!

I have the full version of the article at the TP section.

dude this is sad ign is using a cell phone's speaker feature on there podcast thats sad a i mean its not that hard to get direct feed from a phone into a computer you could call with a modem or you could just use skype or another internet calling program and then to record the direct feed they don't use a splitter for the direct feed recorder so they have to play using a little tiny screen wtf this is a pretty big press site they should have better technology then this exspecialy since people pay for this stuff.

The game is 70+ hours long for a beginner, supposedly around 50 hours for an experienced gamer. Matt played for 10 hours , getting through just two of the promised 9 or more temples. He didn't even get CLOSE to the third, neither has any other editor to ever play zelda. Matt said he knew this one guy who was playing zelda twilight princess a second time through, and since he knew all the cut scenes and where to go, he could just skip everything, just focusing on the main storyline. I think it was like 27 hours it took him to get through 2/3 of the total temples available. And that is just skipping EVERYTHING. All he did was the temples.

Now, Matt also said that if you buy the gamecube version of this game, and not the Wii version, you are an idiot. He said it was ten times better than the gamecube build, it's just way more fun. Also, he said that you DON'T GET TIRED while playing. I hate it when everybody says they don't want the Wii because they will get tired. But Matt played for 10 hours straight, and wasn't tired. He also said that aiming with the bow is realy fun.

That's pretty much it, untill he edits that and puts in the control mechanics for Link and Wolf Link.

in touch with the wii said:
hmm maybe i should join ign team it take me about 20 hours to do oot

You can finish ocarina of time in 6 hours if you speed through everything. xD My best time is like 9 hours.

TP will take me 100+ hours! Really because I will be exploring every peice of land! Also I can be the biggest idiot when it comes to the stradegy in zelda!
It took me about half a year to beat oot :lol: and this one is longer and harder....!!!!

Well I'm new to zelda, and I'm 20y old. A few weeks ago I got the gamecubeversion of OOT (and WW in the same package) just to try and get in the mood and have s o m e experience in the LoZ universe.
Sadly I didnt find any of the two games that interesting. I didnt have any expectaions atall, and francly, I found it quite hard.

That said, I will still get TP and I hope it will be a great experience. As a newbie to the Zelda -world, I think the game will take some time over 100h for me to complete it. Not only 'cause I'm a noob, but I also want to travel all over Hyrule and see every inch of it.

And then who's seriously not gonna waste at least 10 hours riding Epona and shooting arrows at anything that moves?

It'll probably take me a month to beat it. At the VERY LEAST.

#13.. I really doubt that! Since you can go between the worlds as you wish :)

Back