Maybe the Everybody Votes Channel isn't stupid

miiplaywii

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
Yeah, I know theres lots of posts about this channel. My first impression of this channel was that it is lame, pointless, and many thought Nintendo has a hidden agenda. Now that a result is in it has really grown on me. The profiling is interesting. I mean, who thought Australians were such cat lovers and many South Americans are dog lovers. I expect Canada, since it is so diverse, will often appear right in the middle. Have you checked your Mii voting data? thats cool too.

Anyway, I find myself staying up now to see the results of the "Where would you rather live, on a mountain or on a beach?" Anybodies' opinion of the voting channel change once they saw the results?

I'm rather intrigued in knowing what the heck this is... I have to fix my internet connection soon, I've always had an interest in things that are utterly pointless =D

Its ok, the music is a little lame and so are the questions, but i think it could become useful in future to find out what nintendo fans are wanting maybe......

I actually love Everybody Votes! Ive voted in every poll sent a question in every day. The results are amazing. Seeing which gender, country and region voted what! Great unexpected addon!

yh but the wii cant be that popular i mean neally every 1 here is trying to get 1
:lol: :lol:

wtf

i cant belive how fast the nintendo wii and the xbox 360 are selling they dont have any in stock at the shops:ciappa: :lol: :p

this channel is real good.
I like the beeping noise when ur vote is being sent

The new vote channel is pretty cool but it could be made awesome by awarding wii points for getting predictions correct. Also it would get more people to vote on it aswell makeing it really great fun all round

Back