Mayweather vs. Hatton...who's watching it?

Lewi T

WiiChat Member
May 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Anyone watching the fight tomorrow night? I cannot wait for it! Around 33 hours to go!

Come on The Hitman! Who does everyone else want to win?

DRMARIO said:
You know what, I hate boxing.
But i'm actually going to watch it. Purely to see an englishman beat up a gobby american =)

That mayweather guy needs a good smack.
I rather enjoy boxing! But I'm glad we can agree that Mayweather needs 'The Fatman' to smack him around a bit to shut him up. The funny thing is, he's recently been told to start 'being nice', as even the Americans are starting to root for Hatton, purely because they're sick of Mayweather's banter.

me and my mate are gonna watch it unfortuatly i think mayweather will win

my mate is a awesome boxer himself

Doubt I'll watch it, but I hope Mayweather comes out victorious. I like his in your face attitude, though it can be a bit much sometimes, but almost all big-time boxers are like that.

i cant wait for this fight two of my favorite fighters going toe to toe.

I think that mayweather has every right to gloat all he wants look what he has accomplished and who has stoped him nobody. There is nobody in this generation of boxers that has done what he has done. so if he gloats so what you cant say he doesnt deserve it.

its kinda like the wii lovers on here who keep gloating about wii sells. lol

But i don't know who i want to win because i love haten he has the heart all fighters should have. But either way win or lose i think mayweather should retire after this fight. His hands and body arent gong to last much longer. Plus this might be the fight of his life out of all the fights mayweather had this one is the one were i cant garentee he is going to win.

C'mon Ricky!
He came from Manchester and so do I :)
I can't watch it but I'll be checking the results :)

blueovalboy7 said:
It's on pay per view right?
Yeah it's on PPV, I have it ordered so I just have to wait until 11pm tonight, well, 4am for the Hatton fight but there's about four fights on before that.

I love Hatton's pre-fight style - just the fact that it appears he doesn't give sh*t, which he probably doesn't about all of the banter that goes on. I love the way he turns up in that hat and his trackies to everything.

Watch out Pretty Boy, Fatty's gonna get you!

i think its on pay per veiw if i get home from work ill get dad to take us to the pub or somthing... other wise ill just have to wait it out

Two and a half hours to go ladies and gentlemen. I thought about going to sleep then waking up to watch it, but I couldn't be bothered so here I am waiting up for it...I best remember to wake the old man up though or he won't be pleased - we've gone halves on it! I am so excited for this!

Its only onnnnneeee mayweather its only onnnnnee mayweather! Wow he murderd hatten!

You know what i didn't care coming into this fight who won or loss but at the singing of the national anthem that was the most disrespect i have ever seen in my life, especially comming from people that talk all this bs about being fare and upright and respectfull. How can you boo the national anthem like that every one was respectfull when the guy did the queen anthem but when they announced the singing of the american national anthem they all booed and then all while tyrese was singing it was boos the whole way though after that i was like i hope mayweather beats the **** out of him. He did knocked him cold twice and then thanked the british crowd for coming out and kept every thing respectfull dispite doing what he said and gloated he was going to do.

TAKE THAT BACK TO THE UK YOU DISRESPECTFULL F**kS

ITS ONLY ONE MAYWEATHER THE BEST POUND FOR POUND FIGHTER IN THE WORLD PROVEN ONCE AGIAN.

Wow, I can't believe I paid money and stayed up until 4:45am to watch one of the biggest fights to get ruined by the ref. I guess I missed it when Mayweather must have said that he'll suck the ref's **** after the fight.

Fair play to Mayweather though, he fought very well at times, and he is a very, very good boxer. He took the advantages that the ref gave him, which is what you have to do I guess. I just think that the ref spoilt the fight.

Who cares about the booing of the American national anthem, it went on for too long anyway. That's part of the rivalry. I would have booed.

Lewi T said:
Wow, I can't believe I paid money and stayed up until 4:45am to watch one of the biggest fights to get ruined by the ref. I guess I missed it when Mayweather must have said that he'll suck the ref's **** after the fight.

Fair play to Mayweather though, he fought very well at times, and he is a very, very good boxer. He took the advantages that the ref gave him, which is what you have to do I guess. I just think that the ref spoilt the fight.

Who cares about the booing of the American national anthem, it went on for too long anyway. That's part of the rivalry. I would have booed.
You're biased, we're biased, so yea. Hatton was no match for Mayweather from what I saw. The ref most likely saved Hatton from serious injury.

Back