McDonalds: F00d or Ficti0n?

I'm not a big McDonalds fan. If I'm going to get fast food, I'd go with burger king, wendys, arbys, or chick-fil-a before McDonalds.

I like McDonalds!
I know its Bad for you So i just eat it every now and then.

The Best thing about McDonalds is?

DollarMenu.jpg

DOLLAR MENU!

Sometimes get chips or a drink from there. Kind of makes me feel sick watching people pigging out. Well at least it's not as bad watching people have a Wimpy first thing in the morning.

I don't quite get the thread title?

I'm a vegetarian so I don't know what their burgers are like, although I don't mind their chips/fries.

And yes, most of their food is unhealthy. So what? That just means you shouldn't eat loads of it- any food is okay in moderation.

Tell that to the people who eat poison XD.

Anyway, I HATE McDonalds. It's the only fast food restaurant I refuse to eat at (even though I haven't eaten fast food in almost three years... well 1 exception). I use to eat there, but they can't get an order straight.

1 Cheeseburger
1 Small Fries
1 Medium Coke
No Onions
No Pickles

This is what I get:
1 Cheeseburger
1 Small Fries
1 Medium Coke
EXTRA Onions
No Pickles

EVERYTIME! I even decided to specifically tell them that they always give me onions and if they could just not do it this time. So they decided to be complete phallics (better than saying it the other way :p) and diced the onions into the meat. That was the last time I ever ate there.

^ I know you were joking, but poison isn't a food, so his statement still stands =P

Also, that's not Maccies' fault, it's the deuchebags who work there. All the Maccies round mine are pretty good, one of them used to be awful for getting the order wrong, but they're decent now.

^ I know you were joking, but poison isn't a food, so his statement still stands =P

Also, that's not Maccies' fault, it's the deuchebags who work there. All the Maccies round mine are pretty good, one of them used to be awful for getting the order wrong, but they're decent now.

What about poisonous mushrooms XD? There are plenty of foods that are poisonous and still edible.

Anyway, ya I was just joking. It wasn't just one McDonalds though... maybe 1 or 2 in my life actually got my order right. Though there was only one who were deuchebags about the onion thing.

Yeah, throwing out the Supersize Me card doesn't really prove any point, unless your point is that eating McDonald's for every meal is unhealthy. It was such a contained experiment that it would only apply to a ridiculously miniscule portion of the popularity. McDonald's is unhealthy, but my general viewpoint of that film is that, for the average viewer, it was meant to scare or disgust them out of eating there, because the actual evidence found in the film hardly applies to any normal person's lifestyle.

Not to mention we're talking about the members of WiiChat, whom are younger than the general population, and whom it would not effect nearly as drastically. I think a fair portion of us could pull off eating McDonald's daily and not see terrible results.

He actually didn't look that bad at the end of that. I was expecting something much fatter. In fact, I was kind of disappointed.

Yeah, throwing out the Supersize Me card doesn't really prove any point, unless your point is that eating McDonald's for every meal is unhealthy. It was such a contained experiment that it would only apply to a ridiculously miniscule portion of the popularity. McDonald's is unhealthy, but my general viewpoint of that film is that, for the average viewer, it was meant to scare or disgust them out of eating there, because the actual evidence found in the film hardly applies to any normal person's lifestyle.

Not to mention we're talking about the members of WiiChat, whom are younger than the general population, and whom it would not effect nearly as drastically. I think a fair portion of us could pull off eating McDonald's daily and not see terrible results.

Personally I thought it was just an experiment. The guy made a point that he was eating there EVERY DAY. Considering the results produced weren't too extreme in one month it was still unfavorable. It was just trying to clear up statements on both ends.

Burger King is what you're after.
Just had a double whopper with cheese.
Awesome.
Don't ever really eat fast food that much though.
darkprinny-albums-prinnles-picture99-second.jpg

Had a BK the other week
First time in ages
(strange that Salford town center has no McDonalds. must be the only town center any ware with out one)

I only had a prob with the Dragonball Evolution toys that where on display.

WHY MUST I BE REMINDED ABOUT THIS FILM
ITS HUNTING ME

But I prefer a Greggs
So dose my parrot

I had McDonald's yesterday. I think it was because of this thread. But yes, it was fantastic. Apart from the fact that they charge for an extra sachet-not even a tub-of tomato sauce. 5p extra.

McDonalds is nasty. I had some the other day for the first time in 5 months. That **** was completely disgusting. I swear, I will never eat there again. When you cut out fast food for awhile, and you try it again, you find that they are all nasty. Burger King is at the top of the dung heap, being the most flavorable, and McDonalds sits pleasantly at the bottom.

I will agree that the "Supersize Me" video did not really prove a point. If you ate Pizza for breakfast lunch and dinner every day for a month, obviously you are not going to be healthy. The only point it made was that if you eat too much junk, bad things happen.

McDonalds is worse than junk. McDonalds is ****.

Back