Mcdonalds Monopoly

I think theirs a mcdonalds site where you can play online monopoly and you get coupons from somewhere...thats my guess

do i need the codes after i enter them online? because some people are wanting specific game peices.

yea i'm pretty sure for the free food and drink stuff you can still redeem them at a mcdonald's because they don't check to make sure you have the tickets

For the Americans out there, (im not sure if it happens there)
mcdonalds over here have trwice now, put little monopoly stikers on there meals, and we are to collect a set of three, of any f the colours, to win prizes.

to uk people who have tried this.

check ebay over 1000 tickets get sold there, and not 1 complete set between all of them,
i have had hundreds and yet no complete sets,

there is probably a total of 5 complete sets out there,

but mostly this is a scam with more chance of being struck by lightning than winning,

but yeah u get money of HMV all the time.
and iv won tonnes of free food

the compotition isn't running anymore, every single one of your coupons is out of date!

Gaz said:
the compotition isn't running anymore, every single one of your coupons is out of date!

yes it is still running you tard, it runs until oct. 29

ha I wish I could eat that **** they serve because I would love to try to win stuff. I think I might buy the food then give it to a homeless person. :p

Back