McDOnalds...

ericlewis91

im McLovin
Dec 1, 2006
London,Ontario,Canada
Wii Online Code
6031-8713-1077-8188
what are some ideas to improve mcdonalds..whether the service food etc...im doing a business project on how to improve mcdonalds...only postive things. please(do not post unless its usefull)

They could stop puting them on every street corrner

They should change there addverts

Get rid of all the stupid kiddy comercials like yesterday I saw a commercial where they went in and there where all these penguins in the store and the kids where laughing.I want one of the penguins to bite the kids!:lol:

1) Make it so your meal looks like it does on television.

2) Stop putting 20 lbs of ice in your drink, thus giving you like 2 oz of real liquid.

^I agree with you man!

one thing I love about them is, they give you free water, and some will give you it in a medium cup, drink it in the store, then ask for your free refill and say it was sprite :):lol:

Hm...... the "I'm loving it" seems a bit urban-directed. Me, a guy in the country, doesn't really get anything out of it.

And there's nothing we can really do. All the things that we hate about McDonald's is how they make their money. LOL.

how about.... making the coffee cold and seeing who will sue.

Brawny said:
Hm...... the "I'm loving it" seems a bit urban-directed. Me, a guy in the country, doesn't really get anything out of it.

And there's nothing we can really do. All the things that we hate about McDonald's is how they make their money. LOL.

how about.... making the coffee cold and seeing who will sue.

You sure like to tell us you live in the country a lot today..

and that coffee cold thing made me laugh.

And I heard (probably total bull but,) Justin Timberlake (sp?) got paid like 5 mill to do that "I'm loving it"

nah, it's only like the 3rd time. It just happens that I said it at the same time, so it SEEMS like a lot.

Kinda like the original poster being on a thread-starting craze.

Well alteast they stopped serving cats and dogs to their cows and chickens. I would like to see then make their food healthier.

I rarely eat Mcdonalds but when i do its the breakfast (hangover cure), got it this morning driving home from a party, my only grievance is charging me 1.69 for a small ass dinky dasani water bottle.

How about stop advertising too much? that, in my opinion would improve sellings of the little toy burgers they have there, but not only that, actually cooking better burgers at least similar to the ones you see in McDonald's' advertisements, no one likes liars and people who don't keep their word, and how about improving their locales, too? I think that would make their restaurants better, I mean in a fast food restaurant level.

Back