McDOnalds...

Gahhahaha, quite ironic actually. It's the places you love (Chinese, Japanese, seafood in general) that are run by illegals and get busted all the time.

Hm...will have to check that movie some time.

Why no mention of Super size me? (although I hate the propaganda documentaries myself)

They can stop employing such fecking dumb arses..

When I go there, I have a sweet chili chicken deli meal, but I ask for it without the salad.. nine times out of ten they don't understand what no salad is..

'Er.. do you still want the cucumber..?'

'No.. cucumbers part of the salad..'

'Oh..ok'

'Do you want the sauce?'

'Yes...'

'Okay..'

'Do you want the mayo?'

'Mayo is sauce isn't it?'

'Right yeah sorry'

'So.. you just want the chicken and the sauce?'

'Yes... -_-'

Every freaking time... one time I had to send it back 2 times because it was wrong, in the end the manager dude made it for me himself ^_^

Last edited:
Super size me? I don't know what that is..sounds like a doll-that-comes-to-life kinda movie...

It follows a 30-day time period (February 2003) during which Spurlock subsists exclusively on McDonald's fast food and stops exercising regularly. The film documents this lifestyle's drastic effects on Spurlock's physical and psychological well-being and explores the fast food industry's corporate influence, including how it encourages poor nutrition for its own profit.

chach said:
your on the freaking internet, use google or something!
nah, too lazy, lol jk, I just don't like doing that, I prefer finding out by..I don't know, actually going to talk to the director or something; the opposite of finding it on the Internet...kinda crazy huh?

edit: oh well, now that you put up the link, never mind.

pues que se enjoe a mi me da igual. de todas maneras el siempre lo sabe todo si no entiende esta convercacion no creo que le importara

a bueno, bien dicho, esque ya me traumaron con eso de la suspension que me dieron hace dias

Did you see the 2003 Hulk movie at the end when Bruce is talking to some jungle corrupt doctors or something? Bruce says "Me esta enojando, no le gustaria verme enojado" so you may get an idea of what it means

Brawny said:
Eh...they make the most money on the drinks....hence the salt.

:yikes:

It makes perfect sense.....genius!!!

The funny thing about this assignment is that, really, you shouldn't change anything at all. The company is being run very well. Very efficient, and meets the needs of the consumer. Don't mess with a good thing.

Maybe work on your public image and keep going with the health conscious foods?

Axtlar said:
a bueno, bien dicho, esque ya me traumaron con eso de la suspension que me dieron hace dias

a la puta madre con todos especialmente la chica esa que se cree dios por aqui :lol:

Back