McDOnalds...

Wiired said:
It was a joke man ;] and I actually didn't have a clue, I used freetranslation.com :)
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

well that's very good to know! :) you'll learn that way I believe. At least some words at first.

But yeah that McDonald's, man, really, they should not exist, if it was for me, I would instead have lots of Whataburgers replacing McDonald's..and I don't even like burgers! I just like the chicken there

I like a bit of Micky D's the odd time but you see these huge kids in it and it's enough to put a man off for life y'know!?

(P.S. DarkPrinny - Are you on some sort of mission with your spelling and grammar mistakes? :lol: You were never like that until recently so I'm sensing a cunning plan perhaps from a Blackadder episode..........)

i thought he had dyslexia or something.

de todas maneras si me encanta el futbol pero eso huevons de colombia no an echo nada en anos!!! :mad5: y lo que me pone furioso es que tienen un buen equipo, veras en el proximo mundial! :O

chach said:
i thought he had dyslexia or something.

de todas maneras si me encanta el futbol pero eso huevons de colombia no an echo nada en anos!!! :mad5: y lo que me pone furioso es que tienen un buen equipo, veras en el proximo mundial! :O

jaja sii, espero que lleguen e, al igual que México porque con este tecnico que tenemos, hijole, quien sabe como nos vaya a ir.

I want them to serve patties that are more than a millimeter thick and not to try and fill up the rest with condiments injected with extra fat and the McDonalds version of nicotine.

Gahh..... No conozco que estamos diciendo. Gahh, 1 year of spanish SUCKS>

Tu MADRE come McDonald's......

Please yell at me when I get everthing wrong. hehe

oh yeah, don't say anything about accents..I know where they go. I'm just too lazy to open up the symbols.

Last edited:
ani lo ohevat mcdonald's

since were speaking different languages here ill throw in some hebrew

LMAO...how did I know you would do that ? :rolleyes:

Hm... too bad I don't know any Hebrew yet. I'll learn some over my vacation maybe. Who knows what a kid without wiichat will do. :O

surfinrach90 said:

One word = STUPID.

Anyone who eats MCdonalds for 30 days straight will be ill. I can't believe he got away with making a movie about the most bleeding obvious fact.

miiguy said:
One word = STUPID.

Anyone who eats MCdonalds for 30 days straight will be ill. I can't believe he got away with making a movie about the most bleeding obvious fact.

How on earth does that shock you? look at that fat assh*le michael moore. I hate the liberal media. They take advantage of the stupid people who support that crap

super size me was a pathetic attempt to “wake up america and eat healthy” meanwhile it was COMMON SENCE not to eat mcdonald's for 30 days.

come on i eat like 6 chicken nuggets and already im nausious.

by the way im not shouting at you i am shouting at the idea lol

The_Loose_Cannon said:
come on i eat like 6 chicken nuggets and already im nausious.

I can't help thinking it's not chicken i'm eating....... :shifty:

mcnuggets.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah it's so stupid.. I mean it would happen if you ate anywhere like that for all that time.

If I cooked my own burgers n chips every day for that long the same would happen.. it's just stupid -_-

miiguy said:
I can't help thinking it's not chicken i'm eating....... :shifty:

mcnuggets.jpg

in nyc there was a story about a guy who found i believe a rats foot if i remember the story correctly in his nugget. so gross!

Back