Meaning behind your username v2.0

Sam_Harris

Jul 29, 2006
Australia
Wii Online Code
8426-6514-9175-8079
I thought I would start up this thread again for since it it's a new year with heaps and heaps of new members so basically in this thread you post your name and the meaning behind the the name, I'll start

Sam_Harris
Well it's my name I'm not the most creative person in the world

I'm curious to here about some crazy names:crazy:

Bubbagump....

ever seen forrest gump?

well i loved the movie and i love bubba in the movie, and the name of bubba's shrimpin buisness is Bubbagump's shrimpin CO. I eat there all the time in navy peir in chicago. The movie is very sad though because bubba dies :cryin:

actualy its bobaganoosh lol. anyways when i first started playing online games my name was Mitch25. then we got internet at my house and my uncle was setting it up and asked what i wanted my name to be. i said Mitch25 but it was taken so he made it Mitch2025. this was back when i was like 8 or 9 lol. damn, i didnt realize how long ive been using the net!

name

I am a offensive tackle at the university of toledo and im number 71

i dunno o_O... lol

anyway, you know where i got my name. my other user name i wouldve chosen was Quake3girl0011.. i had that screen name/user name for about.. 2 years now. yep. when i was.. errr.. 11? lol my dad taught my how to play Quake 3. and i was so great at it that i was a pro... but now i dont play anymore.. it was so much fun :) my dad still plays it though! anywayyy.. im a girl.. so thats the Quake3girl part.. and 0011 was my age! xDD

sovieto......cool kids have their usernames sovieto, so if you put one and one together....yah

Used to think that Wii was pronounced Why, so thought I'd be real clever/cool/funny and have Wiired, (wired) corr that woulda been a corker. And it obviously bounced back :) so now its like Weird :)

Ok, my actual name is Daniel, and 99 is kinda a cool number. I feel like you started out normal, you are now your saving huryle for example in Zelda. I remember things by feel like, if they heard the word awkward i would think of water, thats how i remember the word.

i'm canadian we like to call people hosers. so you see due to the fact that i am a pain in the rectum, it's a clever merging of 2 words. wouldn't you know eh? :idea:

well the meaning behind my name is that my old maths teacher would call me Beatle...... something (i cannot remember) after some comic book guy and it just stuck there!!!!!

I'm not sure why I picked Ezekiel, but I can tell you that I picked the name BEFORE it became a stupid skate/pop-culture word/slogan. I think it was Ezekiel, in the bible who was either a fallen angel from heaven, or a really wise old guy, either way I thought it was a good concept and I liked the connotations and the character associated with it.

and as far as the "86" goes, well, it's the year I was born, 1986!!

*edit*
My sig says "acid junkie", even though I don't do drugs I thought it sounds kind of cool (if not junkie-ish) kind of with that eerie charm/distorted feeling. I guess by the way I behave alot of people tend to think I'm some sort of substance abuser (even when I go to shops or whatever I tend to be pretty bizarre) lol so I guess acid junkie is kind of fitting to my personality :p

Last edited:
Back