Medal of Honor 2 Online

lucky you... I have tried all sorts....

dmz
static IP
mohh2 ports opening

and still I get into the lobby ..choose a game and after a while while it is loading it tells me disconnected from network

I bought the wii to be perfectly honest for mohh2 since am a big fan of COD and have my 360 almost all the time switched on...

any suggestions ? My internet connection is adsl 4mbits and my router is an expensive asus 500gp. Everything works well except MOHH2 online game

hey pinkfloyd6 I feel your pain man. I did all that stuff too, the static ip, the dmz, port forwarding, disconnected my 2.4 GHz surround sound system. Nothing made any difference what so ever.

IT.WAS.FRUSTRATING.AS.HELL.

And then all of a sudden it was fine and has been for almost 2 weeks now.

I have no suggestions unfortunately. I have heard of people talking to EA for some help and when I emailed them they sent me a generic email with stuff like static ip, ports being unblocked and all the stuff I had already done. So they were no help at all. Maybe you can call them for help over the phone.

Good luck. John.

I rented this game from a local video store and i played it all day and had no dissconects at all or any lag. :) this game if really fun im planning on buying it:smilewinkgrin:

|HeadShot| said:
I get disconnected alot wen i try to get it it says 'disconected from network' then shows a clip on level as it fades away back to the lobby :wtf:

this exact same thing happens to me a few times a day, usually when i first try to get into a game

mine does that all the time...disconencted from network message box and then a clip fades away and returns to the lobby :( never managed to play a game whatever I did.

Every once in a while.
I hate when you see people stop moving, and you're like, "Aww, yah. You're dead." Then, you realize what happened.

Anyways, Brawl ruined MoH.
Not that I mean, that I don't like MoH anymore, but about 2weeks of not playing MoH have killed my aim; and it'll take me a while to get it back.

I was a monster before I stopped playing, and it really ticks me off.
I had finally got to a level where I was confident I could wipe the floor with noobs, and give an elite a run for his money. I don't know if I'll be able to get that back. x_X

Back