Medal of Honor 2 reworked for Wii

Rob Rymond

WiiChat Member
Jun 17, 2007
Solihull, U.K
[xfloat=left]http://www.wiichat.com/robry/wiiconsole.jpg[/xfloat]EA have announced a re-worked version of Medal of Honor for the Wii which will be released later in the year and be called Medal of Honor 2: Heroes.

The Wii Zapper which was announced last week at E3 will be compatible with the game which will allow for an increased experience. All-new missions will star in the single player mode as well as continuous-joining multiplayer battles.

Similar to the new family settings that will make an appearence in EA Sports games as we announced the other week, the game will include a simplified single-player mode for novice players to pick-up-and-play. The Wii will make all the movements while you shoot; sounding similar to arcade shooters.

We'll keep you posted through development.

Matt's_A_Bluebird said:
Any news about it being online?

It's 32 man online play. I don't think any info came out about what mode that would be in though. Probably conquest...

I think this is good news but something made me laugh

Wii Zapper which was announced last week at E3 will be compatible with the game
Wow the game supports a big piece of plastic! OMGWTFBBQ!!1!

Omg cant wait.

yeah it is online for up to 32 players at once, its online mode is a never ending battle where players jump in and jump out of the game at any time, not sure as to if any others will be available,

as for the on the rails system this is NOT online and it IS optional in single player

braschlosa said:
I think this is good news but something made me laugh

rob rymond said:
Wii Zapper which was announced last week at E3 will be compatible with the game

Wow the game supports a big piece of plastic! OMGWTFBBQ!!1!

oh and yeah isnt it obvious it will be compatible your soo right

Soz for double post

Last edited:
the wii will make all the movements? So its on rails....

I HOPE the online/multiplayer isnt like that right? itll be an FPS online, not an on rails shooter online? oh crap...please Ea...please...

Warrior said:

I HOPE the online/multiplayer isnt like that right? itll be an FPS online, not an on rails shooter online? oh crap...please Ea...please...

of course they arent going to make a rail shooting online, that would definitely be the most pointless thing ever. you wouldnt even walk by yourself. but i would also like to see how the anologue stick works on controlling

Rob: Why call it a "reworked" version? It's a sequel. Is MP3C a reworked version of Echoes?

Warrior said:

ONE mode is on rails. Not the main mode, not the online. No need to hyperventilate.

Last edited:
if its a never ending battle then it might get boring after a while, i hope it keeps score of all your kills

tigiss said:
if its a never ending battle then it might get boring after a while, i hope it keeps score of all your kills

I read Heroes 1 (PSP) keeps track of your death-to-kills ratio for leaderboards.

Back