Medal of Honor 2 reworked for Wii

Wiinter said:
It's not a "port" of an existing game, though to read this article, you wouldn't know that. It's an entirely new game on an entirely new story that is going to be on two systems.

New story
Same game

The Wii will make all the movements while you shoot; sounding similar to arcade shooters.

...yea not liking the sound of it moving for you. Hopefully they reconsider that. It'll seem pretty bad, especially with a ww2 shooter

Jacksons2 said:
The Wii will make all the movements while you shoot; sounding similar to arcade shooters.

...yea not liking the sound of it moving for you. Hopefully they reconsider that. It'll seem pretty bad, especially with a ww2 shooter

That's in the special rails mode. Not the whole game.

It's basically the same thing they're doing with EA sports games--allowing for a family play option to get casuals into the game, but still having complete control available for everyone who wants it.

frickin sweet dude, i cant wait for this, gonna be the first intense action multiplayer game on the Wii!

Oh okay, that sounds better though. Although what does confuse me is how you can use the wii zapper, or whatever they'll call it, and move, and look around...seems difficult.

ive heard rumors about a headset being involved, i hope this is true, i think i might cry if it is. could i have some insight please?

sorry bout the double post, but i just looked at that interview, AND THERE IS GONNA BE NO HEADSET!!! G** D*** S** of a B****!!!!

When you have a shooter game on any council thats fun. Add the Wii mote more fun. Add the Zapper, blow a load in my pants fun. 32 man online play speaks for its self. I don't mind the graphics too much, just as long as it doesn't lag when online.

PinkFloyd said:
32 man online play speaks for its self. I don't mind the graphics too much, just as long as it doesn't lag when online.

I've never minded the Wii not being HD, but the screenshots thus far look like they've taken several graphical steps back from Vanguard Wii.

Now, if inferior (compared to what's possible on the Wii) gfx do somehow make the online experience superior, that may be a tradeoff worth making. But I don't think that's what they have in mind. I see a big pattern of 3rd parties thinking Wii doesn't deserve a reasonable investment for hardcore games.

Heroes 2 has a lot of potential, I really hope they don't blow it. Because even if I'm willing to look past the crappy graphics and the fact that it's a fraction of the game that Airborne is, online shooters need lots of players for the online mode to be valuable. Lots of players have lots of different standards, and for every portion of the game they pinch pennies on, I lose potential teammates and competitors.

It's a sickening cycle. 3rd party delivers rushed title with missing pieces (ie. COD3 sans any multiplayer), 3rd party has disappointing sales, Nintendo (George Harrison) makes excuse that their expanded audience just likes Jenga more, 3rd party listens and doesn't put COD4 on the console at all (Good news for Nintendo's profit potential on MP3C, coincidentally). Here's an idea--how about you make a real, full investment in a Wii game? Maybe that would make for better sales.

yah it better not lag, the team making this game better have known waht they were doing to keep the map running smoothly. pink floyd i think we are brothers, i agree 100% to what u say lol

You are right.

A console cannot survive on only 1st party titles, Especially When the 1st party is not produceing enough titles for thier console.

A console needs 3rd party titles, And MOH2H has very good potential if they use the Wii's full graphical potential (which is better than my graphics card), and make the online play really fun!

Not to say that the 1st party titles arn't fun, cause they are, thiers just not alot of them.

~Andrew

Totally agree with what wiinter said(i havent looked at this thread in awhile), the graphics dont look great, they look more wolfstien, but I supporting this game becuase of teh online play and thus the more we buy the more support for new and better titles with better graphics.
Lets hope this game hits Nintendo in the face.

I hope you can control your soilder online. An arcade shooter style game online sounds odd.

Back