Medal of Honor 2: Sound Question

redryder

WiiChat Member
Dec 10, 2007
Can MOH2 be played with the sound turned off on the wiimote? I read reviews which said that certain parts of the game utilize sound from the wiimote, such as mine detector and tuning a radio. I play after midnight, with headphones and controller sound muted so as not to wake up my wife. Does the sound still come up on the headphones in those segments?

Push the HOME button on the wii-remote. Point the cursor at the bottom of the screen that pops up and click "A". You will enter a screen where you can adjust the volume, as well as rumble on or off on your remote.

This is a global change, it applies to the Wii in general and will affect all your games until you change it back.

Hope that helps.

Steve2000 said:
Push the HOME button on the wii-remote. Point the cursor at the bottom of the screen that pops up and click "A". You will enter a screen where you can adjust the volume, as well as rumble on or off on your remote.

This is a global change, it applies to the Wii in general and will affect all your games until you change it back.

Hope that helps.
QFT

Thats all you have to do.

guys, thanks but I already know how to turn off the wii mote sound. What I meant to ask was - if I turn off the wii mote sound, can I still complete the game? Are there segments which depend on sound coming out of the wiimote speakers?

Well I was playing online and checked, the reload sound only comes out of the wii remote and not the TV. I would suspect that the other sounds would be the same.

Back