Medal of Honor 2 " Stuck "

DieA

WiiChat Member
Dec 16, 2007
Hey,

I hope this is the right place for this question..

Playing Medal of Honor 2. Got to the city and to the second area to shoot the AA guns.

I get killed in the gun every time. I have tried several combos of play but nothing but death awaits me...

What is the trick to get past this?

Thanks,

DieA

PS> the online is sick.. Love to hang out there and play.

I kept dying on this one as well. As soon as you hit the guns the Axis will spawn very quickly. The best thing to do is fire the gun press the - minus button immediatly and then quickly take cover behind the short walls surrounding the gun (not where your team is and next to the gun but outside where the Axis were at the start). The first two guns you take out the Axis will always spawn behind you so take cover on the side opposite the MG42 and heal. Look out for the Axis on the side where the car is and stay on the corners of the walls so they can't hit you. On the third gun they will spawn in front of you (the side where the guns are) so run fast and duck on the opposite side. Just go in and pick them off. Make sure you heal first because you will get hit alot when you are finding cover.

first try to take every axis enemy out then u can have a little free time to use aagun couse after u kill every one out of no were more of them come

You know, sad thing is, I've had this game for over a week now, and I've YET to get to the 2nd mission.....I've been spending 100% of my time on the online multiplayer portion, my gawd I love this game, very addicting *LOL* Almost like the old Quake III days on PC......

Back