Medal of Honor 2 wifi video..

I can make a video, you think it would be possible to use a webcam?...

To record gameplay ? Mabey the quality would be not so good.. But give it a try and see how it works !

Nice vid. PokeWii, since me and you are real good on teams we should make vids together! huh? hehe. Nice vid

defiantly... next wiichat game we make ill record it.. so all those that didnt play this round if you play next time youll be a YT star!!

haha damn so it did go down tonight?
i had to work
when is the next one?

you use the zapper? and if anyone has the zapper how does it compare to just using the wiimote?

XxRed12xX said:
Nice vid. PokeWii, since me and you are real good on teams we should make vids together! huh? hehe. Nice vid

what...you guys didnt include me??? If I'm on your side then we can have like 20 game winning streak.

it looks pretty good but the only bad thing i've noticed is that it takes like 10 shots to kill someone! thats really unrealistic

Nice job. Altough there isnt much skill involved in making a vid like this. Its a good thing you made it! Now I want this game even more!!

How did you record? Do you use a standard camcorder to laptop device like I do? Because it does not look like you just pointed a camera on the tv and thats it :p

wiimankris said:
it looks pretty good but the only bad thing i've noticed is that it takes like 10 shots to kill someone! thats really unrealistic
Exactly!!! If you look almost every time he tried to shoot some one he would always empty his gun out on the dude and have to pull out a pistol. Then you almost have to use a automatic trying to use an m1 is like suicide. snipers are cool if you get a good spot but don't get caught. Shotguns in this game are a discrace, its fun shooting and then pumping but you almost have to shoot five times just to down em. If you use the zapper its hard to change weapons since the arrow keys change weapons, but i think the zapper adds more stability in your shots.

How did you film it
I want to m,ake a video of sniping montage...
What kinda camera did you use?

Pff.. Renz Ive sniped you like 20 times =P

Soon I'll have your spot
Top 100 as of now

If Im right he didnt use a camera but a capture device

I use that for making movies on the wii. They cost around 50 dollars. Hook it up to usb laptop and record !

Than edit it with anything you want. Going to make a tutorial on how to do that soon.

I use the Pinnacle Studio Movebox Plus
http://www.softwaremedia.com/produc...ovtac=CMP&ovcpn=pinnacle-studio-moviebox-plus
A bit on the expensive side but as you can see it works well. Ive heard that the Dazzle Silver Version works ok too but isnt as good as the Pinnacle Plus. Do not get the Red dazzle tho... heard it stinks.. The good thing about the Pinnacle Plus is it comes with the editing software so you don't have to save then bring it into another program like vegas. For now ive been lazy and havent edited my videos at all because I figured no one would atcually watch em but I guess its time to break out Vegas :smilewinkgrin:

I use the red dazzle and theres nothing wrong with it :p

I use pinacle to capture my footage ( while the trial lasts ) If thats over Im gonna see if I can capture it with premiere pro. Should work with that so than I got it all in one program. Capturing, editing and publishing :D:D

Back