Medal of Honor 2 wifi video..

Oh I heard that it was unable to record 360 gameplay. Is that true ?

dunno. Havent got a 360. It can record any red yellow white signal so I cant imagine why it should not be able to do that. The only thing where you pay more for is the software you get extra and the color change and an internal processor wich frees up youre pc memory. Thats all. So both the devices are practically the same ( except for speed )

I already had the software to capture and edit my video so I didnt need the large pack.

Plus comes with the Mic for voice overs and a green screen.

getting it for Christmas and it looks awesome and I hope I love it

Good vid pokewii. +rep.

wiimankris said:
it looks pretty good but the only bad thing i've noticed is that it takes like 10 shots to kill someone! thats really unrealistic

Just because the target reticule is red doesn't mean every shot fired was a hit. The gun is going to be spraying everywhere. As far as realism, do you really think that, in real life, while running, firing an automatic with heavy recoil at a target that's moving independently you're going to take them all down with a single clip? I'm assuming you take your idea of realism from action movies.

The number of shots it actually requires depends on the weapon, the location of actual hits, and how much health the guy you're shooting at had before you started shooting.

Renz said:
what...you guys didnt include me??? If I'm on your side then we can have like 20 game winning streak.

Hell yeah. We definately have to include this guy right here. PokeWii, Renz, and xSMOKE12x.

WOOH!!!!

LOL you can get a $25 usb capturing device at compusa :D anyways

I really want to see a video of the lobby and stuff!

Theres a few around on that subject ( thinking about it also with wifi online play ) just search youtube

I just ordered MoH2 from thewiire.com's amazon shop :D should be here after thanksgiving.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52m77PXabS4[/MEDIA]

Heres a video with the lobby and everything

Last edited:
Yes! That's what i'm talking about. Now we just need three other people to verse. O wait, it's 9:30. I'm going to make a room called "WW2Wii" Join

Back