medal of honor gets pushed back wtf

If you're really excited about this game, (I assume you are considering you made a thread) you should've watched some trailers by now. (every one I've seen lists it as the 13th (shipping date)) If you want real release dates check Gamespot. (don't check IGN, they're utterly useless with release dates)

Last edited:
yungblood6 said:
where do you live? because it has been advertised as the 6th until this week, i was just about to pre order it last week but i found out that Call of duty 4 was coming out the same day. Its not about the wait but what the f for. if i had a scanner i would give you about 3 ads from newspapers, and 2 ads from game mags. Matter of fact i could give you that release date from the last 3 sunday papers.

PS: GO PACKERS YEA/ this must be the year of the underdogs, because all the top teams are losing, and the underdogs like detroit, and greanbay are on a roll. Detroit who would have thought 6-2 DID YOU see that big ass line man catch a int and then run it back and throw a stiff arm like he was a running back lol
i live in canada

so you could get the game the same day and i can't :()

No dude, that's the shipping date. That's when it's released but no one will be able to get it the day of unless you like live in the same city as where's it's made/distributed.

And dude, it's been Nov 13th for a LONG time. IGN had it on there for quite some time.

Also, IGN is not totally worthless with Release dates. For all the games i've cared about, they've been spot on everytime.

for me, the release date is December 5th...its the earliest i will be getting it, its my birthday...i have no money to spend on the game.

YOWORD said:
IGN is awesome

great people

I use IGN alot, I just don't rely on their release dates as they're frequently wrong. (for the games I've checked anyway) Safest bet is to google search "'name of game's' release date" and go with the most frequent date out of the results.

Back in September a few outlets (mis?)reported Nov 6th. As far as I know however, Nov 13th is the only official date ever put out there. It's been in trailers for more than a month.

thatsit said:
I use IGN alot, I just don't rely on their release dates as they're frequently wrong. (for the games I've checked anyway) Safest bet is to google search "'name of game's' release date" and go with the most frequent date out of the results.

IGN reports what they're told by publishers. They're reliable as far as the publishers are, and short delays are pretty common in games. IGN Wii is shorthanded though, so less popular titles might not get instant updates.

Last edited:
Another good way to find game's release dates is to use Wikipedia :lol:
That's what I use, but then I always add a day for shipping.

I've heard good things about this game :)

Back