Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 IGN Review (Impressive)

Homesrfan

ftw
Nov 1, 2006
http://wii.ign.com/articles/833/833766p1.html
medal-of-honor-heroes-2-20071108115500228.jpg

8.0 Presentation
Narrative voice acting and stylistic briefing videos set the stage for a return to cla.s.ic Medal of Honor gameplay. Menus are slick and attractive throughout.
8.5 Graphics
Running at a solid 60 frames per second, Medal of Honor is smooth and visually pleasing. Make no mistake about this game's graphical leap over the PSP version.
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=FP9sltudgRo[/MEDIA]
8.5 Sound
An inspirational orchestral score blends with tons of VO, voice morphing/ear ringing effects for explosions, and simulated surround for an impressive audio experience.
8.5 Gameplay
IR control gets no better than this for Wii FPS games. Online runs extremely well, and the amount of customization is a huge plus. Still a bit buggy at times, but impressive nonetheless.
8.5 Lasting Appeal
32-player online, a full single player campaign (about six hours), and an arcade mode added in. This is a great amount of bang for your buck.
IMPRESSIVE
[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=4RgmGnNjVok[/media]

Last edited:
Wii-Fi said:
thought it would get a higher score

thats wat i thought too like 9.2?
maybe because there are so many wwII games ? i dont know.....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! i cant wait any onger *breaks into store stock to only realize there is none in yet then police coem* crap

yeah i thought it would get higher but you have to admit 8.4 is still pretty good. and not to metion that the online mode will make this game have so much replay value. i dont understand how the score went down like that. they didnt even say that many bad things about the game.

i was hopeing for 9 or higher. but i will take it.. still cant wait for this game... if it was any lower i would be shocked.

i think 8.6 would of been better for it. imagine if gamespot give a higher score than ign. wow would that be wierd or what. its possible but not a common site.

it might be that shoko. Gamespot grades seperate versions of games, whearas did both psp and wii. I think the psp brought the grade down for the game, the wii version should be higher, so i say there is a chance gamespot gives it a higher grade.

Wii-Fi said:
it might be that shoko.

im sorry but you got me mixed up with shoko. i know i have the same avatar as him/her. i think ill change it now.

i wanna get this on the first day but wut if the freakin online is laggy gamestop wont let me return it if its oppened wut should i do?...

OMG IMMAM GO CRAZY FOR THIS GAME!!!

O.M.G.!!!!!

Craziness i tell you! craziness!!!

IS THIS GAME OUT ALREADY?!

Desi_Wii_G said:
i wanna get this on the first day but wut if the freakin online is laggy gamestop wont let me return it if its oppened wut should i do?...

What kind of answer do you expect???

Either wait a day or two and rent it, or buy it and deal with it if its laggy. I'm sure any early problems will be dealt with regarding servers and whatnot.

Awesome :D:D

Once again I cannot wait until this game is released!!!!

Now I have been hearing these rumors that its going to be released in 2008 in europe >.<!!!!!

Back