medal of honor heroes 2 maps

phillepino said:
In the wii, it's so far the best multiplayer experience I have ever gotten.

What you said was bullshit. All the generalization of saying that every "seasoned gamer's mind" thinks that this game sucks.

Well, that's a faulty assumption made by you.

The game has smooth online gameplay. The best control of FPS i've ever played. Decent graphics. 32 online players with very little lag.

THe "sheer lack of multiplayer maps" is not necessarily a bad thing. You noticed that in other FPS games there are only a few maps that are continuously being used by players.

Don't listen to this nut. He does not know what he's talking about and just rants on the faults of MoH 2. Only these kind of people cannot appreciate the true value of games, either that or he just sucks in the game and blames the map for him dying too often...

P.S. My current game name in MoH is screwed up xD. Too many deaths! It's going to be my training account until I get better. I made a new one however, the name is AgentError. Haven't started it yet though.

He disagrees about the game and is thus a bullshit spouting nut?

Interesting.

I too don't find the game that impressive. It gets old QUICKLY. I suppose it's cool for those who have not played any online shooters, but it pales in comparison to even the crappier online shooters of last generation.

The levels are of decent size. Still, most maps don't accommodate 32 players well; they're just too small with the exception of the Base and Port maps.

I wasn't even being a jerk about my opinion, why are ya'll jumping on my back? I said "seasoned gamer" because that is my opinion, not because all of you are brand new to gaming (and I know you all aren't).

The issue here is that besides the innovative controls (there is no argument about that), things get old fairly quickly with no ability to jump and six maps. People spawn killing in that elevated area on sewers is what's bullshit. If they evade your grenades, you still can't jump in that room and kill them. What about the fact that people are spawning on top of each other? They should have added a proximity spawn limit. Don't even get me started on the ineffectiveness/difficulty of landing of the melee attack. That's just sad.

So yes, the game is okay, but I am no nut and I do end up in the top 3 after every deathmatch.

(Oh and thanks for the defence Atomheart)

ok a couple questions about MoH2 is it going to have DLC maps later and does it have a map editor of any kind?

Link_of_Hyrule said:
ok a couple questions about MoH2 is it going to have DLC maps later and does it have a map editor of any kind?

That is what I'm wondering as well.

Link_of_Hyrule said:

No map editor of any kind. No DLC has been announced, and it seems unlikely (if the game were built with that in mind, they would have advertised it).

Big Bur said:
why are ya'll jumping on my back?

Who is "ya'll" exactly?

Wiinter said:
Who is "ya'll" exactly?

Pretty much just you and Phillepino. I'm glad you can insult me because of my dialect, but it would be nice if you would address my complaints about the game instead of trying to be cool, I'd appreciate it. Kthanks.

By the way, I still hold the opinion that it is NOT worth retail. It is easily beatable, and unless DLC levels come out, the multiplayer grows stale quick.

Last edited:
Big Bur said:
Pretty much just you and Phillepino. I'm glad you can insult me because of my dialect, but it would be nice if you would address my complaints about the game instead of trying to be cool, I'd appreciate it. Kthanks.

There was no insult, I just wanted to know if you meant me so I could ask you where I "jumped on your back"? You're going to have a hard time with that, since I didn't jump on your back, I just disagreed with you. There was nothing personal in anything I wrote.

Wiinter said:
There was no insult, I just wanted to know if you meant me so I could ask you where I "jumped on your back"? You're going to have a hard time with that, since I didn't jump on your back, I just disagreed with you. There was nothing personal in anything I wrote.

Okay, sorry about accusing you of making that insult. You can't ever truly tell on teh interwebz.

As far as you jumping on my back, I guess you never did. Sorry for lumping you in with Phillepino.

Big Bur said:
Okay, sorry about accusing you of making that insult. You can't ever truly tell on teh interwebz.

Yeah. No worries.

Back