Medal of Honor: Heroes II Report

Definitely buying this one. MOH is one of my favorite series. I can't wait for online and campaign.

cool but i'm sick of them talking about the bazooka. it's a great idea, but i'd like to hear how other weapons work. It really is a good idea though, using different motions to fire different weapons. That's way better than using your thumbs all the time, this game is revolutionary!

Wii-Fi said:
cool but i'm sick of them talking about the bazooka. it's a great idea, but i'd like to hear how other weapons work. It really is a good idea though, using different motions to fire different weapons. That's way better than using your thumbs all the time, this game is revolutionary!

I agree, they've been talking about using the shotgun, and bazooka, and I want to know about other guns. Especially the sniper!

Machinegun: Hold the wiimote and nunchuck in front of you like ( wii Boxing ) and move them to the left or right, up and down to steer youre machinegun

Flak '88: Use the wiimote nunchuck in a turning wheel motion to steer the gun. ( just like real life )

Nades behave like the real throwing motion as well :D

Back