Medal of Honor hero's 2 online help

darksniper

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2007
How do I pick up guns? before I just had to press minus button but now it shows like a circle with a c in it but im not shure it is a c and yes I try'd pressing c and it did not work i try'd every button! witch is it or is there a way to set it bach to normal?

r u using zapper of elite, it could mean crouch? that would be my guess. other then that I have no idea...

nvm I found out how but how do I change it back to normal? i found out you have to hold c.

PS in sig metroid dont have an "E"

lmao. its ok i cant spell also

I have recently installed a router, downloaded a few games, the free Mii application, but when I go into MOHH2 and start setting up an EA account, I repeadedly get the "you've been disconnected from EA servers, want to reconnect?" message. This is highly annoying, as I tried for a good hour, and you have to keep inputting the information, only to get kicked out either in the middle of the process, or even once I made it to <submit>, only to get kicked out once again. Any insight?

never mind, found the answer to my questions in the EA forums. Watch out beeotches, once I learn all the levels, you're all dead.:ciappa:

Back