Medal of honor to be online?

I don't know about you, but I can't fit 32 people in my room so it has to be online. 16 vs. 16 battle would be amazing. I wonder if you can use headsets to communicate with other players during the battle.

Supermariomp3 said:
I don't know about you, but I can't fit 32 people in my room so it has to be online. 16 vs. 16 battle would be amazing. I wonder if you can use headsets to communicate with other players during the battle.
that was your 666th post congrats :mad5: satanist:mad5: lol nah im goshin ya

but in reality the head set would turn the online to crap they sound like a good idea but little childern will scream cus words into them as displayed here
20070516.jpg

That sounds like great fun, a Medal of Honor online game with 32 players! :yikes: That's a big jump for the gaming society. Hope it turns out to be a success for those who will be buying it. :yesnod:

wow, wiis first online shooter.. cant wait.

as for the headsets, there will be no voice communication, EVER, thats just what i heard. there is a possibility of a usb key board being incorporated into the game though. again, its just what ive heard. dotn quote me on that.

SensesFail said:
wow, wiis first online shooter.. cant wait.

as for the headsets, there will be no voice communication, EVER, thats just what i heard. there is a possibility of a usb key board being incorporated into the game though. again, its just what ive heard. dotn quote me on that.
why not?

FR. said:
That sounds like great fun, a Medal of Honor online game with 32 players! :yikes: That's a big jump for the gaming society. Hope it turns out to be a success for those who will be buying it. :yesnod:
Big jump? Other games in the past have allowed for 32 players...:wtf:

Back