medal of honour heroes 2 thread

I'm a huge MoH fan, and have been since MoH on PS1. What's so funny is that my dad turned me on to this series, even though he seldom plays games. He loves his old MoH games on his PS1. Having beat all the previous MoH games, I think (I don't remember if I ever played or beat Vanguard), I really look forward to this game. I'll be buying the Wii Zapper as well.

YOWORD said:
i'm making a clan on the ign boards

too bad you can't make em here

Too bad you havent learned from the brawl clan fiasco here that you cant create a clan on a forum alone...

:p

I officially cant wait for this game as well! Im very hooked and thinking of setting up a clan as well ( but than the good way :p ) on the other hand, there wont be voice support so there wont be any point in organising clanwars because there wont be any good teamplay involved.

Only if you can get all the members on the computer with headset and teamspeak or something

yea thats what im planning to do get all of em in the comp

so if i have a friend over.. he cant play online with me??/ so it cant be me/him and random other ppl???

that stinks.... i understand they want the controls to be great, but they should have added some sort of multiplayer.. hopefully online will be good enough to make up for that and we can switch off.

im very excited to play online and blowing peoples head off with my shot gun :)

I think the reason many games are not including 'local multiplayer' is because there is too much going on-screen at once. To split the screen would make it very challenging to see what is going on and play effectively. That is just my guess but I have noticed that many games do not have that feature.
Oh well, online will rock though :)

The war needs you soldier...

Mr.NiceGuy said:
I think the reason many games are not including 'local multiplayer' is because there is too much going on-screen at once. To split the screen would make it very challenging to see what is going on and play effectively. That is just my guess but I have noticed that many games do not have that feature.
Oh well, online will rock though :)

The war needs you soldier...

lol i thinks it's more of the problem of lagging, since the wii isn't exactly a high performance machine.

Unfortunatley, split-screen FPS on Wii just don't work very well.

Other split screen games work fine (see Brawl, Strikers) but with an FPS the controls have to be right there. It could work, but it just doesn't work that well.

Ah well, this game is still looking to be awesome. I shall have to play Galaxy first, but I am definetly getting it.

Wiitime said:
so if i have a friend over.. he cant play online with me??/ so it cant be me/him and random other ppl???

If he brings his console/disc over and you have an extra TV you can. But Heroes 2 has no splitscreen.

YOWORD said:
im very excited to play online and blowing peoples head off with my shot gun :)

/remembers the days when he used to play allied assault.

Oh knoes! The first shotty user has signed in!

But seriously you still think you can create a clan on a forum alone? And thats not even a forum you own?

Back