Medal Of Honour or SMB

manufan15 said:
I'll get both, but I'm leaning towards SMG. That's coming from a huge MoH fan too.

Same here.
The online should be killer in MoH, but I am pumped for geeking out hours on end when I get Galaxy.

Galaxy first for me.
Then Medal Of Honour second.

medal of honor of course. us canadians will be pwning everyones asses eh?

vashivihan said:
medal of honor of course. us canadians will be pwning everyones asses eh?

Best Believe, we got to stick together.
All us Canadians unite :lol:

seriously, you need both.

Galaxy for now, MOH's online will always be there.

Wow, currently, early reviews have given SMG second place in average reviews only trailing Ocarina of Time. Medal of Honor, with the lack of voice chat and with at least 15 online shooters better, probably will be lucky to crack the top 100.

So, your choices are:

1. Currently the second best game ever, probably will stay in the top 10 after other reviews come in.

or

2. An online WWII shooter...the 35th online WWII shooter. But it does have online...which the Wii doesn't have a lot of options for...oh, and it'll be lucky to crack the top 100.

SMG is the obvious choice. But if you don't have a 360/PS3/Good PC or you just really want a Wii shooter get MoH. I'm getting both by the way. But if you don't have an option, SMG.

FWELR said:
seriously, you need both.

Galaxy for now, MOH's online will always be there.

It--Heroes online gaming--won't always be in force. The best time will be when the most people are online playing it, you'll get the best game selection, will be able to play even in off hours, maybe even have some clan gaming. In time, a few weeks, maybe even a few months, a lot of people will stop playing it, and only the diehards will remain. Still fun, but not as many options. Eventually, it could be completely abandoned for a bigger, better title (after Nintendo finally relents and allows voicechat). Halo 3's online will always be there. Lesser online titles have a long life, but not an infinite one.

Whereas the Mario Galaxy experience won't change a year (or 3) from now. Part of the reason I put off buying Prime 3 was the same. It's value isn't going to decrease, even though it's price will. For online play, though, you really have to strike while the iron's hot to get the best bang for your buck.

I won't tell anyone which they should get first, I'm sure they know what they want. Me, I like to squeeze every gaming dollar for all it's worth.

No contest, I can't wait for SMG. Medal of Honour should be good as well, but SMG is a AAA title.

Last edited:
dudee, get smg for sure..
alll we know about medal of honor is that the controls are good, we dont know too much about the gameplay. we KNOW that smg will have awesome visuals amazing gameplay and probably more reaplay value than moh EVEN though it has online. get both, but if you had too chose galaxy to the maximum XD.

I kinda agree with Nic7 altough one point: Best ( only ) online shooter for the win is a very big hype marketing point!

I dont think people will miss the headset that much if you compare it to the online feature and controls customisation.

I do think that galaxy will sell more by a lot!

I think I will be purchasing SMG on November 16th and playing through this wonderful game. IGN still has the European release of MoH 2 listed as just November 2007, so I will get this game later.

hmmm, im gonna have to go with heroes 2, it just looks better

I'm assuming you don't have a PC or 360, so I'd probably go with MOH first. Simply for the reason already stated, you'll be pretty much guaranteed to get in a lot of matches in the first few weeks, because of the newness. I'm sure it will remain popular for a while after that (I personally don't think there will be very many online FPS released on the Wii), but you never know.

I cant believe u noobs are saying that medal of honor game is better the super mario galaxy...u are just saying that because it has online...well if online is better then an awesome single player quest then go get a 360 u ignorant noobs......I should slap everyone that said mohh2....*slaps them bitches*

SMG is single player and you can always play it and stuff

But MOHH2 is multi player and 32 player online, i gurantee if you want to compete online in the future for MOHH2 you need to get it right when it comes out

Back