Medal Of Honour: Vangaurd

Almo

WiiChat Member
Mar 19, 2007
Wii Online Code
8407-4245-3370-0256
Sorry if this has already been posted,did a quick search and didnt find anything.
Would just like to commend this game! i bought it expecting the same sorta gameplay and graphic and red steel but to my suprize it was excellent,and considering this was the first i cant wait for the second one! too bad it was too short though :wtf: finnished it in one day :frown2:

It was said to be a great game which ended to quickly. I have played Red Steel though and thought that it was good as well.

Yeah , I rented it , played it and finished it . Saved myself a fortune .
That being said , I really enjoyed it , entirely due to the Wii-mote . The game doesn't break any new ground in game play , and I'm not sure if I would have enjoyed it so much if I had to play it with a conventional controller . But the Wii-mote in an FPS for me is the ideal rig . It just adds something magical .
The lean from cover while aiming works well (not quite R6 Vegas but) , and the nun-chuck gesture 180 degree turn rocks . I did turn off the gesture stance .
Also I set the bounding box to minimum and upped the turn rate , that seemed to get thing moving along nicely .
Maybe I'll buy it when the price comes down .

Can't justify another WWII FPS but CoD3 is one of the best FPS's I've ever played

Nuke RedL said:
Yeah , I rented it , played it and finished it . Saved myself a fortune .
That being said , I really enjoyed it , entirely due to the Wii-mote . The game doesn't break any new ground in game play , and I'm not sure if I would have enjoyed it so much if I had to play it with a conventional controller . But the Wii-mote in an FPS for me is the ideal rig . It just adds something magical .
The lean from cover while aiming works well (not quite R6 Vegas but) , and the nun-chuck gesture 180 degree turn rocks . I did turn off the gesture stance .
Also I set the bounding box to minimum and upped the turn rate , that seemed to get thing moving along nicely .
Maybe I'll buy it when the price comes down .
yeah i have to say it was a very nice game and i wont be taking it back as i enjoy the multiplayer way more than redsteel, however i which you could get the sniper scope upgrade in multiplayer cause that scope owned!

Ok , The multiplayer kinda owns, but the single player is REALLY short. Beated it in 3 h (Easy) (In hard 8 h)...

In Multiplayer You can chose
1. Death Match
2. Capture The Flag
3. King of The Hill
4. Don't remember :D

You can play in team (2 vs 2) or for yourself (1 vs 1 ) etc.
You have about 7-8 maps to chose from..

Thats about it, but i really enjoyed the game.

thank god!

thank god for this thread i needed to no whether vanguard was good, because i wasn't too sure to buy or not at least i know now.

thanks u lot!:ciappa:

Well although the multiplayer sounds good I'm getting Halo today so that kinda makes any other multiplayer pretty much crap

Back