medel of honor madern warfare

lazy jack

Nov 23, 2009
wiistreet
Wii Online Code
5764-3657-1520-1551
I was looking at the medel of honor website and saw they were coming out with a madern warfare game. It is scheduled to come out in 2010. I was wondering if you had any thoughts on the subject

your spelling needs work. & how could they come out with modernwarfare there gonna completly still Call of duty 4's name? post a link

well i doubt it's gonna be called Modern Warfare. thats copyright infringement.

still, it sounds good. COD sucks but MoH is a good series.

It's actually a Medal of Honor set in a modern warfare era. It is not a rip off of Modern Warfare, it's just set in the present or future time period rather than being set in World War II like their previous games. The only title it is referred to so far is Medal of Honor.

The new trailer was just released at the VGAs today. Here is a link to it. Enjoy! :D

1259772198_medium.jpg

Trailer

Also, the official site if anyone is interested.

Official Website

Last edited:
Well I hope this game come to Wii too (and not only for the sucky consoles xbox360/ps3), all we want is MORE WW FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS whorever is in WWII or in mordern days. This would be a shame if EA doesn't do so, considering the decent sales of MOH2 and MOH: Vanguard on the Wii...
Becose the lower sales of Dead Space: Extraction? This is NOT an excuse EA!!
I think DSE will gain decent sales in the long term, with almost 500.000 copies sold would be enough to continue delivering MORE HARDCORE MATURE GAMES for Wii!!

Are you listening Mr. Riccitiello!!

THAT'S ALL WE WANTED!!

Last edited:
your spelling needs work. & how could they come out with modernwarfare there gonna completly still Call of duty 4's name? post a link

I usually ignore the poor spelling. It's funny that you pulled the OP up on it though, considering that you did some poor spelling too!

I'd consider MOH: Heroes 2 quite a success, although I'm not sure how well it did in sales. I was hoping that after seeing what a good job EA Canada had done in such a short amount of time that they would be given the chance to do a full blown game from scratch.

EA will probably just put the Wii version on rails though and then moan that it didn't sell.

Back