Media Player on your Wii

Davey25

WiiChat Member
Dec 15, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
3643-2882-9785-6894
Hey are you one of those people who are kicking themselfs because the wii cant support media like the xbox 360 can? well heres your answer!!!! all you need is the internet channel and a computer. all you need to do is download the ORB streaming software on your computer from thier website www.mycast.orb.com when you download this it will ask you to make a profile DO IT! then it will check if your computer is fast enough to be able to stream real time media. then open your wii internet browser and type in mycast.orb.com sign in...and all your music ,photo's and movies will all be able to be played on your wii!
Note: this may not be the most accurate way of doing this so heres the website that i found out how to do this if you have any problems. http://www.cnettv.com/9742-1_53-31392.html
Have fun out there!

-Not to be rude or anything, but you should really check before you post.
-This same thread has been posten before about three times including this one.
-Just use the search bar next time so you dont post what's already been posten.

Agreed, hes just trying to be helpful. You don't need to punish him over that.

:lol: KTIGZ is not being a dick, he's just telling the truth. He didn't come in all mad and calling him stupid for not searching before he posted this, he said it himself "Not to be rude or anything...." So cut the guy some slack.

Plus, thanks for posting this Davey25, but like KTIGZ said, it's already been posted, sorry.

Yeah..Using the search bar can save you a lot of trouble. Thanks anyway.

I like how the beginning sentence made it sound like a advertisement :lol:

Just tried your suggestion, and it is working awesome, would you happen to know if it is possible to remove the bottom internet bar at the bottom of the screen while watching movies though?

manred said:
: he said it himself "Not to be rude or anything...." So cut the guy some slack.

lol just because you say "Not to be rude or anything" doesn't mean you aren't being rude (or anything)
:lol:

And yea I've seen this a couple times around the forum too. Although I wouldn't have thought to search for it before posting if I read about it. So go easy on the OP, he's just trying to spread the love of wii music playing. :D

!S

thanx guys i guess i should have searched for it first to make sure that it wasnt already posted but hey you never know when you may need the same information twice!

I agree with KTIGZ, anyone who's calling him a dick needs to grow up because he's got a valid point

This doesn't need to be posted 3 times and people who say it does are probably the morons who don't understand how your controller doesn't work when your batteries are dead.

SantaClaws said:
This doesn't need to be posted 3 times and people who say it does are probably the morons who don't understand how your controller doesn't work when your batteries are dead.

Wait wait wait...
You're telling me you know WHY the controller stops working when the batteries die?

You must tell me more wise one. :D

!S

Back