Meditation

Projection

WiiChat Member
May 4, 2007
Bedford, England
Wii Online Code
2857-0920-1773-7331
I've tried meditating a couple of times for relaxation but I don't seem to be getting anywhere........ I swear I just end up with a bigger headache. If anyone else meditates or has anytips please let me know, either on this thread or just PM me.

Best bet is to listen to some southing sounds (Like those chill out Cd's not the Ibfa ones)
You need to think of nothing (impossable but foucus on your breathing in throw the nose out throw the mouth)

Meditating is meant to be done near a ruining water source (so put a tap on)
Mine tends to be a form of Chi gong where I'm standing up

Tai chis also quite relaxing

Also usein my nun-chuck with my eyes blind folded helps me concentrate (must get nephew to film this)

Never do meditating in side (to much etctrical interferance)

Also some pink floyd albums are good for clering your head (Ecos form Meddile is good at this)
(currently listneing to at full blast the floors shakeing)

I'm also attempting to use Meditation for the experience and open up new levels of reality to my mind. Sounds like crap but I believe in that.

I see meditation more as a means to reflect on one's self. When I run I like to clear my mind and just absorb everything around me, then when I shower I close my eyes and just listen to the water patterns.

Wow... that's a totally different perspective, I'll be sure to keep that in mind. I love other people's views.

Meditation is a great way to relax the mind and body. Although I have not tried it myself, I am sure that its a great way to understand oneself.
Actually, I may try it now. :lol:

No one in my house knows that I meditate haha. I found that when listening to Sigur Ros turned down low it can be very smooth and relaxing.

DRMARIO said:
Make sure you're relaxed, of course.
Try and make the area around you queit, so tell others who may be in other rooms.

Or do it the Dragon ball way
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Darkprinny said:
Or do it the Dragon ball way
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

haha when me and my bro would fight we would always power up and then go at it with each other :lol:

good times

Darkprinny said:
Best bet is to listen to some southing sounds (Like those chill out Cd's not the Ibfa ones)
You need to think of nothing (impossable but foucus on your breathing in throw the nose out throw the mouth)

Meditating is meant to be done near a ruining water source (so put a tap on)
Mine tends to be a form of Chi gong where I'm standing up

Tai chis also quite relaxing

Also usein my nun-chuck with my eyes blind folded helps me concentrate (must get nephew to film this)

Never do meditating in side (to much etctrical interferance)

I have highlighted the improperalities of you're methods
Unless you're bathroom is outside??

Back