Meditation

You can download some podcasts in which people guide you through meditation while soothing music is played in the background.

wii_cammy said:
I have highlighted the improperalities of you're methods
Unless you're bathroom is outside??

There are taps out side in some houseis

A hose pipe is fine to

I don't meditate; I just chill out while listening to trance/electronic music. It actually helps me to cool down and destress a bit. :cool:

A great way to begin meditating is using a mantra. This is a small sentence, anything you like it to be, such as Nintendo is fun. Repeat this over and over sitting in a chair or lying down, whatever makes you comfortable, for as long as you can. At first, it will seem impossible to quiet the disturbances in your mind, however this undoubtedly will pass as you keep at it and progress. Start out with 5 or ten minutes at first, repeating your mantra over and over again. You will start noticing after a few days, that this relaxing feeling you get while meditating will bleed into your everyday life and stress will melt away. Good luck to you with your decision to meditate, it is absolutely fantastic.

Last edited:
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
Meh I never say anything
I just breath

Does your back have to be completely straight and do you have to sit cross legged? I sort've got a big headache from my first time meditating, what does that mean. Anyone?

If you slouched over the air dosent get to your lungs as well

I try to keep it as staright as possible but then it starts to ache after 10 minutes.

Back