meeting girl for first time!

dsigns said:
a249_003.jpg

HawtGurl564???

Anatz said:
i would never meet someone over the internet..what if they are an imposter?

MSN and Webcam my friend :)

PLUS TONNES of Pictures should seal the deal
But Webcam is the way to go. I wouldn't meet someone without seeing them on Webcam or like a Video of them took on Holiday or something

And 'Imposter' can't make loads of videos of the same Gal/Guy they can only bring up so many pictures xD

Bring a gun just incase and meet at a public place so that if it's really some pedo you can scream like a 'lil girl to get immediate help.

En4Neo said:
Bring a gun just incase and meet at a public place so that if it's really some pedo you can scream like a 'lil girl to get immediate help.
a guns a little drastic, especially if he doesn't allready have one, plus if he get's caught he would be in a lot of trouble, but if he brought a buck knife or somethingk he could just say he always carries it around

im not sure what state he lives in, so if i where you i would check state laws

pizzaluvr said:
a guns a little drastic, especially if he doesn't allready have one, plus if he get's caught he would be in a lot of trouble, but if he brought a buck knife or somethingk he could just say he always carries it around

im not sure what state he lives in, so if i where you i would check state laws

Well I'd say pepper spray, but that's waaay too girly.

Hmm...how about a gun with pellets that put you to sleep like in metal gear solid or one of those electric buzz things police use?

Duuudddeee how can there be that hot of women on the internet away from myspace? Good man! I'd tap dat upside down. You lucky bastard. What you gotta do it give her a "Lombardi".... ya just whip it out and slap her in the face with it.

nivlac_rebuats said:
Duuudddeee how can there be that hot of women on the internet away from myspace? Good man! I'd tap dat upside down. You lucky bastard. What you gotta do it give her a "Lombardi".... ya just whip it out and slap her in the face with it.

Easy.

This is Wiichat, a board for the Wii, and Wii attracts women. It's sorta a scientific fact now.

Now you'd have some difficulty in finding some hot ones on hardcore gaming forums like Neogaf, IGN, and Gamespot though.

Oh well I am just going to have stick to flirting with the girls at my school. I haven't found a decent girlfriend in a while. :\ My last girlfriend REALLY broke my heart. :(

Last edited:
nivlac_rebuats said:
Oh well I am just going to have stick to flirting with the girls at my school. I haven't found a decent girlfriend in a while. :\ My last girlfriend REALLY broke my heart. :(

aww im sorry to here that :'[

En4Neo said:
This is Wiichat, a board for the Wii, and Wii attracts women. It's sorta a scientific fact now.

o rly?

yarly-34109.jpg

SuperSmasher025 said:
You guys sure are supportive. As I'm a girl, the same thing has happened with me ......... oops. That's all I'm going to say.

So you met a girl online and it turned out to be a guy? No offence but that is what I think you meant.

nivlac_rebuats said:
So you met a girl online and it turned out to be a guy? No offence but that is what I think you meant.

uhmm.. i think she meant something else.. lol.. like

i think she's a girl.. and she met a guy online. :]

WAIT, are you being sarcastic to me nivlac_rebuats!?! lol

Back