meeting girl for first time!

It's pretty cool that you guys ended up meeting each other, and having a good time. If it was me I would be too weird about meeting someone from a forum.

There would be a lot of people nay-saying that kind of stuff. But hey, it's awesome that you guys got along that well. Good luck!

jowii said:
hey congrats man, way to go. the online romance that works...way to be the anomaly.

Yes, the long distance is hard sometimes... But we're worth it to make it work, we both really love each other and won't give up.

And you guys are seriously REALLY awesome, I barely know any of you and you're being so supportive. Thank you SO much, it really means a lot to me.

Jenova said:
Yes, the long distance is hard sometimes... But we're worth it to make it work, we both really love each other and won't give up.

And you guys are seriously REALLY awesome, I barely know any of you and you're being so supportive. Thank you SO much, it really means a lot to me.

no problem! :] im pretty surprised myself, to see people supporting you because its "online". BIG DEAL. lol but yeahh, immature people do that. :crazy: :frown2:

Aww Jenova I'm so happy for ya :D And sounds like you had a GREAT time.

I was talking to a girl the other day who's in my college, she told me she's got a boyfriend that lives in California, and we like in Wales in the UK. They've been together for 2 whole years and think about how much apart they are, they talk to each other for half hour every night on the phone and have seen each other a total of about 4 weeks in the 2 years they've been together.

So don't worry about the distance if ya ever do :thumbsup:

I'm so happy for you. I wish you two the best of luck and happiness for years to come. I met Extra Life Mushroom(my fiance) 6 years ago at my school and for about a year, he lived in NY while I was stuck down here in GA, but that didn't affect our love one bit.

But anyways, you two make a really cute couple ^.^

Insane Gamer Kitty said:
I'm so happy for you. I wish you two the best of luck and happiness for years to come. I met Extra Life Mushroom(my fiance) 6 years ago at my school and for about a year, he lived in NY while I was stuck down here in GA, but that didn't affect our love one bit.

But anyways, you two make a really cute couple ^.^

Thank you very much. ^^
AND OMG I JUST GOT THE BEST NEWS EVERR!
Right now I am missing Eva SO much, an insane amount... I just loved being with her. Well, my parents said I can go visit her now... I'M GOING THERE IN 14 DAYS! JUST 14 DAYS!! ;LKSJDAFLKASJDF

Jenova said:
Thank you very much. ^^
AND OMG I JUST GOT THE BEST NEWS EVERR!
Right now I am missing Eva SO much, an insane amount... I just loved being with her. Well, my parents said I can go visit her now... I'M GOING THERE IN 14 DAYS! JUST 14 DAYS!! ;LKSJDAFLKASJDF

thats good, now, don't be so aggressive towards her, in other words, don't be on top of her all the time, giving her pressure. I say this because your sig. Just an advice

Mau said:
thats good, now, don't be so aggressive towards her, in other words, don't be on top of her all the time, giving her pressure. I say this because your sig. Just an advice

That was for a picture. xD And I'm next to her, not on top of her. o.o

Jenova said:
That was for a picture. xD And I'm next to her, not on top of her. o.o

well, not because of the picture... You just saw her right?? then you are going back in 14 days, I would of go back in 3 months. Reason is, they get to bored too quickly, and if you go often, then don't go in few months, they'll change you. And forever is a big word for someone you just had a few days with... It is just an advice. And the more the wait, the better it is... just like metroid :D

don't take it towards you, just for the best of you two.

Back