meeting girl for first time!

Mau said:
well, not because of the picture... You just saw her right?? then you are going back in 14 days, I would of go back in 3 months. Reason is, they get to bored too quickly, and if you go often, then don't go in few months, they'll change you. And forever is a big word for someone you just had a few days with... It is just an advice. And the more the wait, the better it is... just like metroid :D

don't take it towards you, just for the best of you two.

I've known her for over 3 months. xD;; Get bored? She won't get bored of me, wth. o_o And I'm seeing her again in the summer, and for Christmas. ^^

Jenova said:
I've known her for over 3 months. xD;; Get bored? She won't get bored of me, wth. o_o And I'm seeing her again in the summer, and for Christmas. ^^

not to be rude, but 3 month its nothing....

just trying to prevent you... they are all :devil:s hehe.... just kidding

Next time she comes around, don't take the advice of these guys.
Those tips are for under-acheivers!

The only thing you need....

Is TAG body spray.

[/falseadvertising]

Trulen said:

Is TAG body spray.

[/falseadvertising]

lmfao.gif

well lets just hope it works out then! by the way no one get any ideas about making a topic on meeting up lol

PEEDO PEEDO PEEDO!! EMO!! PEEDO PEEDO PEEDO!!

Trulen said:

Is TAG body spray.

[/falseadvertising]

Haha dude. That was classic.

But seriously bro, Axe or Tag. From my experience Ladies love it. In you're case, THE LADY will love it.

I hate Tag and Axe and the whole mess of crappy "deodorants" that just mask your sweaty mush with sweatier musk...
Stupid freshman with their stupid Spray cans of nastiness.

i use KISS cologne. Makes you smell like a rockstar lol. But axe is allright, just dont use too much of it. That stuff can really overkill if you spray it too long...

In my school, axe is best used for covering up the smell of cigarettes....

Edit: Also, is it just me, or does she look a lot like that one girl on that show called "the class" or something. It's kat, or close to it...

Last edited:
no, that's a lie. it didn't. but it should have. you two = adorkable.

lmao!! that's hilarious, you should seriously tag that before a nintendo rep comes by and puts that on their next ad. adorkable, lol.

EDIT: damn, i double posted, my internet's not working so well right now. here, lemme do some justice:
elmo_999 said:
girls that look like this on the website need to reveal themselves. i mean, im kinda taken right now, so not to me, but seriously, we know you're out there.

Last edited:
Back