Mega Smash Bros Club!

I doubt you will allow admittance to me, but im pretty dece with pikachu and donkey kong and real nice with link(but i think any one could be good with him) so i wouldnt mind signing up...

iam not sure.. iam thinking abaout being a loneley fighter who is gonna be killt cus he aint so strong and mosteley playes for fun xD

I'd like to join. I bought the wii with this game in mind and am looking for A LOT of people to play. Even if I don't get in the club, if people want to play me, PM me and I'll add you. Thanks for the consideration.

Pelts said:
I'd like to join. I bought the wii with this game in mind and am looking for A LOT of people to play. Even if I don't get in the club, if people want to play me, PM me and I'll add you. Thanks for the consideration.

Actually, anyone that isnt accepted by these guys, you should pm me and we will get our own clan and own the hell out of them... or somethin

yeah tha would be a non-loyal Nintendo clan, I have played Smash with many of those and they all suck, sorry to be honest about that, but only true loyal fans of Nintendo who don't get and praise other companies and consoles(Sony, microsoft) are masters at Smash.

Well, actually true Masters of Smash travel and enter lots of tournaments and get much better. They do not have to hold sole allegiance to Nintendo.

This club sounds like a good idea, I wish you the best of luck with it.

yeah, true masters of the smash kick ass at every game that they play on any system, not just nintendo!

I'll challenge you all, I guarantee that I will either put up a good fight or win against the people who are amazing at Smash Bros.

nic7 said:
yeah, true masters of the smash kick ass at every game that they play on any system, not just nintendo!
yes, but we tend to play Smash more than those others and even if we don't play on other consoles we would be able to beat the hell outta those who do just by playing once, because of our enchanced reflexes and rapid movements with our fingers thanks to Smash...all of that Halo crap doesn't give you any of that, so get what I'm saying: I didn't say those of us who are loyal to Nintendo can only play Smash and nobody else..but those of us who are loyal to Nintendo AND play Smash and don't waste any time and experience playing stupid Halo, get better at Smash that way..and you don't have to go to tournaments outside of the city to be a master, you only need to be able to adapt to every challenger as you battle, that's the key to being a master.

1337 means Elite...as in, I am better than all of you. Don't get your hopes up yet kids. Online matches have not been confirmed. Masahiro Sakurai has said some network applications may be added, but online play would be difficult to implement.

I don't want to hear a single one of you to complain if there is no online play.

Back