Not open for further replies.

kiraownsurmom

Man Points: Over 9000
Yes there is another thread based on video game character
this one is:
images-1.jpg

Megaman!
377px-Megamanpoweredup.jpg

Rock approves of this and so should you.
-------------------------------------------
Leader: Kiraownsurmom

Members:

Alliance:

Enemies:

nesmegaman.png

-------------------------------------------

*~Megaman_Fan_Club~*

Yeah every single club was closed except for the AWDS which should be closed some time and the newest club that a Mod hasn't seen the dry bones club

bln_f said:
What's the point in making a club anyway?

'Cause it's fun and it shows your appreciation for a character. The Real question is "What's the point in deleting clubs!"

Before making a final decision regarding these clubs I'll talk it over with another mod. If that mod agrees that these club threads should be closed then I'll close this and any other clubs. However, if the moderator feels that these threads are fine I'll re-open the other club threads.

Syntax said:
Before making a final decision regarding these clubs I'll talk it over with another mod. If that mod agrees that these club threads should be closed then I'll close this and any other clubs. However, if the moderator feels that these threads are fine I'll re-open the other club threads.

Thanks for considering opening them back up :smilewinkgrin:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but, the fan clubs will remain closed until further notice. Hopefully, if things go to plan, we should see a spam section added in the near future for the discussion of fan clubs etc. If you have any further questions feel free to send me a private message and or contact me via aim or msn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back