Megaman for the Wii.What do you think?

Capco1

WiiChat Member
Jun 21, 2007
This just came to me yesterday.I'm a megaman and nintendo fan.Megaman games have been coming out for the DS a while which IS a nintendo product...so what if capcom had made megaman for the wii?I think it'd be awsome.And if your a megaman and/or nintendo hater,don't bother saying anything because I already know what you're gonna say.

Yea i think its a great Idea. The last Megaman i got was X7 i think the one fer PS2 but i never finished it. It was a good game though

Damnit!!!!It's true.I just checked.Not funny if it was a joke.

Megaman would be a great addition to the Wii's game lineup. I'm sure many Capcom fans would be happy to see him debut on the Wii. If there is a Megaman game coming out, I'd be buying it.

May 2006:
“However, the Wii definitely has some potential,” Keiji-san continued, “and it’s maybe one where our target audience could embrace the Mega Man series.

So while we haven’t planned anything specific now at this time, I think probably that the potential is the highest on that piece of hardware.”

Jan 2007: kotaku: Mystery Wii title from Keiji Inafune

Anyone wanna put a dollar on Mega Man Wii?

May 2007:
Our editors tried to press him on a next-gen version of Mega Man, to which he responded that he's worried about not being able to recoup the cost of development on such a game. "I'm waiting for a rich person to appear and throw money at me," he joked. "I'm not even saying it has to be Capcom money. It could be EA, actually. I should say a company we have ties with, so maybe Rockstar." (Capcom publishes some of Rockstar's games in Japan).

When asked if he could think about things not as a financially responsible producer and instead as a gamer, he admitted that he really would like to create a next-gen Mega Man Legends 3. "If I was able to make a sequel without having to worry about money in any shape or form, I think it probably would be Mega Man Legends 3. And that's not just me -- a lot of the original team members would also love to make a sequel. They talk about it. I talk about it sometimes. I know they love that series and so do I. If I were to say right now, I have a tiny, tiny, tiny dream that I wish I could realize, but I don't know if it's possible, it would be to do a sequel in the Legends series. The framework that we used for our next-gen titles, creating it was not easy -- it took talented individuals. One was the main programmer on Mega Man Legends. He said, while creating it, he was envisioning how Lost Planet would fit in it, and how Dead Rising would fit, and on top of that, now 'any time you want to make a Mega Man Legends game with this framework, it's ready. All I need is the go and we can slap Mega Man in there.'"

Back