Megaman for the Wii.What do you think?

i hope they make a megaman game for the wii. the series has been one of my favorites for a long long time.i juss hope they make this game good cuz the newer ones that have been coming out werent too good except for megaman ZX.... it would be kool if they made it where u can use megaman ZX advent in it...i dunno i just hope they make one

Idea:3rd person view,raise the wiimote to raise megamans buster,B to shoot,A to talk,accept(Choices when talking or in the menu screen,stuff like that),also jump,B to cancel,Nunchuck to move megaman,while jumping or falling,stick close to a wall to grab on to it to slow your falling speed and jump off walls like in the X series,and i was thinking,like a certain enemy tries to punch/kick you,and you move the wiimote a certain way to dodge and/or counter their attack.Kind of like the reaction commands in KH2 but motion controlled.That's all i could think of so far.

Last edited:
megaman will be on wii soon enough, dont worry. its not designed to be on 360 and i highly doubt capcom wants to make another megaman game for sony after the horrible sales of X8 and maverick hunter x for ps2 and psp. theres 3 megaman games coming to DS, in due time one will be on wii, its perfect for megaman and ideal.

I'd love to see that. I haven't played Megaman for a long while, It'd be great to see it come out for Wii.

blankconnection said:
no....I don't think so

actually it would be quite similar to metroid, they were basically the same game on the NES. mega man was awesome though. i actually think it'd be really cool if they came out with a really in depth side scroller mega man. kind of like paper mario except not made to look like paper. A lot of games get ruined by going fully 3-D, like sonic for instance. all they'd really have to do with this game is update the graphics, put in some new weapons, abilities, levels,etc... really no need for motion sensing in this game, just hold the remote sideways... maybe lift to jump..

yes ... i would definetly buy the megan game...its awsome and fun to play...plus the wii it will make it even better...no doubt:0

dan007 said:
yes ... i would definetly buy the megan game...its awsome and fun to play...plus the wii it will make it even better...no doubt:0

yes i can't wait for the megan game either.

:wtf:

Megaman oh please! havent Capcom milked this franchise enough already?

All the games are exactly the same just with a bit of polish

If they were gonna do a Megaman game for the Wii make it a FPS and make it Matture :) a new direction for the series

Not ALL of them are the same.Megaman X Command mission,Megaman battle Network,there are some more,but capcom can change the way a megaman game is played if they want.

Being a huge Megaman fan, yes indeed this would excite me. Jumping all around the walls in the boss fights, juking with the nunchuck and actually feeling like my arm is an Xbuster! Oh yes, the Wii is made for this!!!

I think megaman would be cool for the wii but I'm not a huge fan of the mega mans anymore, I have my classic collection disks for the original series and the X series so I'm happy with that.

Just found out that it's official.Google search Wii-Gamer - Megaman Wii

Back