Megaman for the Wii.What do you think?

I think it would be rad if they made a Mega Man game in the same vein as Mega Man Legends. Quite possibly the best Mega Man game I ever played.

-Saintjude

I think its the crappiest idea ever. megaman is dead.

every game past x7 is garbage. im not sure capcom knows that they have killed megaman.

have you played the megaman games (if you can call them megaman games) for gamecube!? PURE FILTH.

Saintjude said:
I think it would be rad if they made a Mega Man game in the same vein as Mega Man Legends. Quite possibly the best Mega Man game I ever played.

-Saintjude
I agree with you, a Wii version of Megaman would be best as an improved version of Megaman Legends. Playing Megaman in the third person view would be great in a 3d environment (just look at how well the aiming worked for RE4:Wii).

Last edited:
Oh man, I grew up playing megaman. what a great game and fun bosses. Sweet upgrades. I can't even remember which it was it was so long ago. I do think it would be similar to Metroid but is that really a problem. Metroid is awesome so something that is similar but also it's own classic would be just as good. I say go for it capcom, give us something original but great and fun to play. And btw, no need to make it mature, that's just dumb. Slap on a Teen rating, remove some of the bull crap. but requesting M games honestly means you don't need to play those type of games anyways because that should never matter.

Last edited:
hey guys i went to campcom.com and said what system do players wan't megaman to be at....and alot of users voted for the wii:) which is in no doubt megaman will come soon.

Saintjude said:

-Saintjude

I think Inafune's thinking about a legends 3.I'm hoping for classic though.I miss original Rush.

sure why not........it would be ok, but lets admit it, it wont sell...

I usually suck at megaman, cept for Battle Network. But I'd still buy it if it were on wii, because to my knowledge, there were never any MM exclusives for a Nintendo console right? Not talking about the handhelds.

I think I've seen some MML speedruns, and it looks pretty cool. Though I'd LOVE it if they could make something like the first MegaMan with the original Wily storyline, and simply make it a LOT more modern. As in, more detailed, graphics, gameplay design, etc. Only thing that would be the same is the plot line and bosses. <3 Or something entirely new would be cool too.

Back