Megaman for Wii

JeremyGTS

WiiChat Member
Dec 19, 2006
i was thinking that Megaman on the Wii would be a fun FPS. or no FPS for mission modes but maybe for online play? i dunno what do you guys think of megaman for WII

PS before i get flammed i did check to see if this was posted only seen one abot DS megaman

Was it MegaMan Legends?? The 3rd person RPG for the PSX? Was freakin sweet, i must have played that game for 100+ hours!

A megaman RPG would make a wicked addition to the Wii. Though i bet it will be a looong time if/once they release one for it to come to the UK.

dude, if they make a new megaman game, it needs to be ORIGINAL style megaman action. a FPS megaman game would be cool too, but I dont know about an RPG.......it jsut doesnt seem right.

if capcom does make a megaman for wii though, I bet it will be awesome. Capcom makes great games ^_^

mml25.jpg

LOL there you go, MegaMan Legends for the PS1, tell me twilight princess didn't totally rip that game... lol.

But seriously another Legends would be sweet!

When you say original do you mean like this ugly son of a beach?
gamechecks_megaman_cover.jpg

Last edited:
I think a mix of old-school side scroll Mega Man action with a Viewtiful Joe style comedic treatment would be a decent take on the series. I agree that an FPS would be too much like Metroid. An RPG would allow for a variety of action based mini games or levels.

Back