Megaman Soccer?

JeremyGTS

WiiChat Member
Dec 19, 2006
Hey i was just wondering if anyone thinks there would be a chance of megaman soccer showing itself on the VC anytime soon? i know we havent even seen a megaman yet, this game was great on SNES. it would be nice to have some sort of online play with it too... what does everyone else think?

Never played it, sounds fun enough though. Unfortunately for the most part we just have to wait and see what comes out. Sometimes rumors get out and sometimes they turn out to be true, and then there was the ESRB thing but it seems to be much less accurate than it used to be seeing as things are much further along these days. As far as online for older games, this will either never happen (which is most likely the case) or it could possibly be something that could come about way in the future (seeing as online is not quite as expected just yet anyway). Guess we will all just have to continue to check every week, as this is undoubtedly how the big "N" wants things to be. There is always a chance though.

There won't be any online play if they do release it.

It was ok, but very freaking long. I own the game too. They will probably launch it in 2008. Nintendo is working with Neo Geo to not only get it working on the Wii, but also to make it online playable. With the release of an actual demo channel for Metriod Prime, I'd say anything is possible.

There working towards Neo Geo?!?!?!?! I think that just made my day :smilewinkgrin:

Neo Geo had so many great games. i'm really excited to hear that it'll work online, it was such an arcade type system, that online neo geo would be amazingly fun.

Back