Megaman ZX

cimbom

WiiChat Member
Mar 4, 2007
San Francisco
Wii Online Code
0299-0458-3575-5055
I recently bought this game off of Amazon for around $20. Its an ok game. Anyway, I went on Amazon and looked up the game again and now the prices have rised to about $50 for a used copy plus shipping! Does anyone know why the games price went up so much?

not sure maybe its becoming rare. I had a hard time finding it. Look on Gamestop they dont have it. I just happened to find it at Walmart today ,and grabbed it. Pretty fun game ,and i'm not a really big megaman fan.

wow thats weird...i have no clue i got the came wen it came out soo it wasnt hard to find for me....im a huge megaman fan but they havent made the games like they used too...[mmX4 was AWESOMEEE]

I think they should have made the game a little more linear. It's a pain getting to different areas. Althtough it's fun to blast stuff, bosses get really repetitive.

its one of the few mega man games ive really been able to get into. I hope they do something similar in vein to it on Wii.

Yeah getting to other areas is annoying in the end I just used a guide to find where I needed to go next.

Yeah, it's weird how this happens. I wanted to get Mario and Luigi:partners in Time, but I couldn't really find it at any stores. When I looked online, the prices just kept raising. Now, I feel like it is too expnsive, and I wouldn't feel right buying it. Does anyone have it that wants to trade? I have a bunch of games.

TacosTacos said:
Yeah, it's weird how this happens. I wanted to get Mario and Luigi:partners in Time, but I couldn't really find it at any stores. When I looked online, the prices just kept raising. Now, I feel like it is too expnsive, and I wouldn't feel right buying it. Does anyone have it that wants to trade? I have a bunch of games.

I saw it on craigslist. Go to Bay Area listings and search it. The guy wanted $20.

Back