Memory Card

laderer5

Wii > Xbox360 +PS3
Feb 20, 2007
Buffalo NY
Wii Online Code
6636-1630-0874-1365
i have a gamecube madcats memeory card and i tried to play SSBM on the wii with it and it says there is no memeory card in slot A (which there is a memory in slot A) then I check the memory with using the wii data settings and says there is no memory card in. Then i switch the memeory card to slot B and it shows ALL my data.(saved games, ect...). But now the game wont recognize a slot B saved games...and says to put it in slot A.

So in one... does the slot B work and Slot A wont?

I dont wanna buy a new memory card, since im saving my bucks $$ for Super smash bros brawl, and the new star wars game and other games when i have a working memory card that just wont work for my Wii!!!!!! Also what if the new card dosent even work. Could it be the Slot A?

im telling you that the card is probably fine, especially if it works in B, its probably slot A on your wii that isnt working

Do I need it repaired or what am i supposed to do?

Did you try an nintendo memory card in slot A?

Nintendo is not fully supporting third-party cards. Maybe you can move the date from the third party card to a genuine card, and try that route before you start sending things into Nintendo

Back