Mercury Meltdown Revolution

Golimar

WiiChat Member
Feb 24, 2008
Just curious: does anyone own and/or is playing this game?

I've been playing it for quite a while and it's a great game (specially for its budget price), a lot of fun, although some levels can be quite frustrating...

no i have thought about getting it, how much was it, although its definetly not a must buy for me because i am a broke high school student with no job or car, and im trying to save up for super smash bros brawl , i only have 20 bucks right now

Global War said:
no i have thought about getting it, how much was it, although its definetly not a must buy for me because i am a broke high school student with no job or car, and im trying to save up for super smash bros brawl , i only have 20 bucks right now

You're in luck! It's $20 retail. If you like fun, you should get the game. Gamespot, IGN, etc all rated it quite highly (Gamespot gave it an 8.5 I think).

It makes great use of the Wii remote controls, it's got a LOT of levels to play through (over 100) and some unlockable minigames that are good fun as well. The levels are well designed, imaginative, and very interesting to get into.

- @Golimar, I'm currently slowly playing through each level, trying to get all bonuses, top score, and 100% mercury retained. So far, I've gotten through the first three labs, though I've been unable to attain my goals in two or three of the levels. There is definitely a curve as you progress... but practice a bit and things usually become easier. I think it's a great game.

I bought this at the same time I bought GH3... I still have not played it yet. Can't count the hours of GH3 play though!

It does look like a fun game, and I'm sure I will get around to playing it.

After seeing the good reviews it got, and its cheap $20 price, I couldn't pass up such a fun looking game.

I have played through all of the levels, but there is one level where I couldn't get all the bonuses, there's one which I haven't finished with 100% mercury and 2 levels which I did not manage to finish at all

My bro got it and I first was unsure about it, but its actually pretty fun. If you only like action games do not get this though.

Wiimoto said:
My bro got it and I first was unsure about it, but its actually pretty fun. If you only like action games do not get this though.
Bull, you can still like this game even if you like action, just because you like one thing doesn't mean you can't like something else.

I bought it about two months ago, and it was definitely worth it. I only played through about 20ish levels before something else came out that I bought. It could have been when I resubbed to WoW... but yea, it's definitely a good game for the price.

Back