Merry Christmas,Everyone!

Essence

Your Chocolate Lady Gamer
Sep 12, 2007
NC,USA
Wii Online Code
3379-0790-9079-0187
Hey,Everybody! I just wanted to extend a very Merry Christmas to you all and to thank you all for welcoming me here. I have made some wonderful friends here and I am so happy that I can be at a place where I can share some of the same interests with fellow game lovers.

I hope you all have a wonderful and SAFE Christmas! I love you all and I hope you all get everything you want! ^___^*​

Last edited:
Heheh! ^__^*

Byuakuya said:
Merry Christmas to you too Essence. I hope you have a wonderful New Year. :)

The same to you, may friend. ^___~*

(since nobody has botherd with my addvent callender)

xmaspopkk1.jpg

Merry Xmas Essence, Hope you have a good one. :)

Darkprinny: You are terrible! LOL! Just naughty!

Thank you, everyone! I appreciate the love and I am certainly giving the love back to you guys. ^___~ Mewwy Chwistmas! :lol:

Darkprinny said:
You can tell shes cold in that pic

I wouldnt want to know. lol! Now, if it was Terry Bogard or Jin Kazama, that'd be a totally different story. lol!:smilewinkgrin:

/Off topic/
Essence said:
I wouldnt want to know. lol! Now, if it was Terry Bogard or Jin Kazama, that'd be a totally different story. lol!:smilewinkgrin:
I understand Terry B (the Garou Terry is hot) (looks for Terry yaoi)
But Jin k is a bit well meh

Darkprinny said:
/Off topic/

I understand Terry B (the Garou Terry is hot) (looks for Terry yaoi)
But Jin k is a bit well meh

Terry yaoyi??! Oh, I would just die if I saw him with a man..I already cant handle him with a another woman. lol.

Merry Christmas,wii! ^___^*

MerryChristmas

Since April I have been stuck, never off, so I'd like to thank the community for some interesting news, discussions and for finding me some new friends. Being here is like a sanctuary, forget the rest what is happening around you:lol:​

Back