Merry Christmas,Everyone!

Merry Christmas Everyone...

Hope you all enjoy your Holidays

Merry Christmas everyone. I was just wondering . .. .. Am I the only one who has problems going to sleep on Christmas Eve? :lol:

Fire Flower said:
Merry Christmas everyone. I was just wondering . .. .. Am I the only one who has problems going to sleep on Christmas Eve? :lol:

By Christmas eve do you mean 80% of of nights? if so then yes.

Merry Christmas everyone!
have a great day tomorrow
God Bless

Merry Christmas Everyone!
All the best over the holidays.

Thanks for a good 2007 :wink:

Happy Christmas, bbz.
Take care & best wishes for the ~new year~.

BTW Essence, I haven't seen you around before, cool to see another girl! And, interracial relationships FTW!! (haha watched the video on your site!) :)

Celeste said:
Happy Christmas, bbz.
Take care & best wishes for the ~new year~.

BTW Essence, I haven't seen you around before, cool to see another girl! And, interracial relationships FTW!! (haha watched the video on your site!) :)

Hey, there! I have been here for a while, I just have been quiet. Look for all post pertaining "MYSIMS" and you will find me being the one starting most of the threads. LOL! But, thank you and to everyone who has responded to this thread. I have trouble sleeping on Christmas,too! LOL!

Merry Christmas, Everyone!:smilewinkgrin:

Essence said:
Hey, there! I have been here for a while, I just have been quiet. Look for all post pertaining "MYSIMS" and you will find me being the one starting most of the threads. LOL! But, thank you and to everyone who has responded to this thread. I have trouble sleeping on Christmas,too! LOL!

Merry Christmas, Everyone!:smilewinkgrin:
Oh wow, I love MySims. I'll check out your posts for sure ^__^

Oh I can't wait for X-mas to be over, I plan to just drink my way through it all this year.

Merry Christmas to you all though, hope you have a good 'un etc.

Merry Christmas everyone. I'm getting a new microphone for CounterStrike, Galaxy, and a shitload of clothes from Pac Sun. Possibly other stuff but that's all I really wanted this year. Actually I prolly might not even be getting those things. A lack of money is such a powerful thing. Oh well, can't get everything you want right?

(Btw A very Merry Christmas to you Essence! Haven't talked to you in such a long time. Lol oh well. I'll try and get my msn working again XD. Cya around)

Oh! You all have to definitley post what you got for christmas here! I am so excited and just about to hit the sack now! I will get up, and cook a GREAT CHRISTMAS breakfast, then in the afternoon, bake cookies..the whole nine. So, Merry Christmas again, you guys!:yesnod:

Back