Merry Christmas

FLYNNN

Join The Sonic Fan Club!
Dec 8, 2007
Massachusetts
Wii Online Code
0204-2578-2014-7346
To all you Christmas celebrators, I wanted to say merry Christmas. It's already Christmas in Europe and it's making it's way over to the States now, I wanted to say thank you to all you people who have helped me, and gave me your views of the Wii. I'm 99.99% sure I'm getting my Wii in the morning and actually having a Wii probably will eliminate my use of these forums but I wanted to thank ya'll, and for those hoping to get a Wii too I hope you get one, hope to see you'll online soon, happy Wii-ing and have a Merry Christmas.

FLYNNN said:
To all you Christmas celebrators, I wanted to say merry Christmas. It's already Christmas in Europe and it's making it's way over to the States now, I wanted to say thank you to all you people who have helped me, and gave me your views of the Wii. I'm 99.99% sure I'm getting my Wii in the morning and actually having a Wii probably will eliminate my use of these forums but I wanted to thank ya'll, and for those hoping to get a Wii too I hope you get one, hope to see you'll online soon, happy Wii-ing and have a Merry Christmas.
It's Christmas here but not over in America!

Mwahaha!

*reaches for a purple present*

...Hmm, it says "From Waluigi"

I tell you what, everyone here is a tease... So what if it is Christmas in Europe already.. Atleast here in America we have....??????????? Oh well, MerWii Christmas!

McLeod13 said:
I tell you what, everyone here is a tease... So what if it is Christmas in Europe already.. Atleast here in America we have....???????????
...casual obesity?

Merry Christmas :lol:

McLeod13 said:
lol:lol: :lol: :lol:
Been playing my Wii, got one =), mom ended up getting it off Ebay, had a Christmas part with the family and made a Mii for everyone, it was mad fun, I have my Friend Code here and if ya'll could add me that would be awesome because frankly, I have none. Tell me if you add me to your friends list do I get an invite or am I just on your list? And vice-versa, and yeah I guess having a Wii won't stop my use here, =).

Back