Message Received! Final Fantasy Noise Win Song?

butt3rs

WiiChat Member
Aug 7, 2007
so i my buddy sent me a message on my wii and as soon as it was received, not only did my light turn blue on the wii but it made a final fantasy win tune when i received the message. did n e one else get this. or is something with the new update that came out today?

It is the new update. I had heard that the wii would make a beeping noise, not the tune to final fantasy...:shocked:

I guess thats cool. How long does the tune keep going for? Just a few seconds?

I just emailed myself to see what it was. I heard that it beeps, but I doubt it is the FF song. Which one are you talking about anyway? There is a different one in each of the games. I wish the Wii got messages faster, I sent the email five minutes ago and it still hasn't came through.

^Be sure to tell us what the sound is PB cause it doesnt look like the op is responding.

It is making the noise now, and I don't see how it sounds anything like the FFVII Song. I will record the sound if I can find my pocket PC and post it on here.

Edit: Here it is.

[media]http://www.myfilestash.com/userfiles/paintballer/wii%20message%20sound.wav[/media]

Last edited:
Back