messenger on 360

con77

Joined the dark side
Mar 8, 2007
Manchester
i dont know if you've heard but there is going to be a software download to get msn on your 360 you can talk whilst you play games watch movies and listen to music

i for one cant wait

Sounds fit but I dunno as if i'll use it. Due to the extra keyboard attachment you have to buy, when I can just type on my laptop while playing (which is what I usually do anyway :])

Wiired said:
Sounds fit but I dunno as if i'll use it. Due to the extra keyboard attachment you have to buy, when I can just type on my laptop while playing (which is what I usually do anyway :])

You could always just use a USB keyboard. I can't wait for it. Is it gunna be free or will you have to pay? (I couldnt find that anywhere)

cool if they do
one small step for the customer
one giant leap for microsoft
-wiiCammy

Last edited:
no good for me, i have my xbo right next to my pc and i need me pc on for xboxlive, And i dont use windows live msn i use trillian as i have more than 1 account running, i'll get Pis*d if i had to keep signing out and signing in to another account just to speak to other people.
No the greatest idea, AS the xbox does all those things anyway, got chat voice chat video chat Wot will msn do. ????

I wouldnt Used it Full.

Back