Messengers on Wii

aes_courtier

WiiChat Member
Mar 25, 2007
Wii Online Code
2410-6845-2547-9706
Hi.
I was wondering if anyone could get any messengers on their Wii. Like Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. If so, how did you do it? I've tried to do it, but I don't know if it can be done. Thanks.
-Amy

uhmm.. i don't really know. like i tried ebuddy.com but you can not see the person who is messenging you. :/

and i know that meebo.com doesnt work because you can't type on it! :]]

so yeahh, try ebuddy.com if you like. it might work for you!

Ok, thanks. I have also tried Myspace IM, b/c I have a lot of friends on there that I chat with. That would be nice, but you have to download it.

aes_courtier said:
Hi.
I was wondering if anyone could get any messengers on their Wii. Like Yahoo, AIM, or MSN. If so, how did you do it? I've tried to do it, but I don't know if it can be done. Thanks.
-Amy

www.aimonpsp.com works for the wii, the developers on that site are also making a special aim just for the wii. oh and ebuddy does work for me.

Thank you so much!! I appreciate your help. :)

Quick question on the www.iloveim.com
When I go type in it in the web address, it won't do anything. Is there something wrong?

aes_courtier said:
Quick question on the www.iloveim.com
When I go type in it in the web address, it won't do anything. Is there something wrong?

do you mean getting on the website - if so its a link so just click the one i posted

do you mean signing in - just type in your hotmail address and password and click login

I mean getting to the website. I type in it the browser and it won't do anything

I didn't think so, b/c I can't even get it up on the computer.

the site must be having a problem

try again later or in the morning but it definitely works on your wii i've tried it

I've also tried ebuddy.com and it said that it the won't Protocol. I don't know what that means...

No I haven't. I just might forget it. It really sucks b/c you can't talk and surf at the same time.

Back